Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 18 & Under
Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I looooovee this product. It smells amazing, cute packaging, cheat price. I use this after I straighten my hair and it makes it look so glossy, it de-frizzes and it feels SUPER soft. Like, I don't think I've ever felt my hair that soft before. Anyway when I first got it I put on a bit too much and it made my hair look greasy. However, if you put the right amount it will give you amazing results. I definitely recommend this and I will buy this as soon as I run out! Love it. :)

on 12/22/2009 5:15:00 PM

I ♥ this product! It comes in a cute little package and lasts a long time, because a little goes a long way. I got this for only like $3.50 because it was on sale for half price. The smell is amazing! It makes your hair super soft and shiny without being greasy, I always get compliments on how sleek and shiny my hair always looks. And with UV protection it just makes the product even better! This is must have (:

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This stuff is awesome! I wanted to get the biosilk but it was 13 dollars for a little contain, but then i saw this and took it to the counter, and bought it. It works so amazingly that i might go out and buy the smooth operator smoothin lotion. so this stuff works so great and has a cute packaging.