Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I looooovee this product. It smells amazing, cute packaging, cheat price. I use this after I straighten my hair and it makes it look so glossy, it de-frizzes and it feels SUPER soft. Like, I don't think I've ever felt my hair that soft before. Anyway when I first got it I put on a bit too much and it made my hair look greasy. However, if you put the right amount it will give you amazing results. I definitely recommend this and I will buy this as soon as I run out! Love it. :)

on 1/21/2011 4:30:00 PM

I love this stuff.
I use about 3 drops and just apply it to the ends of my hair.
Makes my dry hair super shiney!
Im not one to always buy the same products but definitely repurchasing this!

on 12/4/2010 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

sooo good. i got this because i use moroccan oil and i didn't want to use it everyday. to me this is definitely comparable to m. oil. it makes my hair really soft, shiny, and frizz free. and it's super cheap so it's worth a try.

on 8/11/2010 8:42:00 PM

AMAZING PRODUCT! this makes your hair feel so soft, and it make it shiny too. It stays prevents your hair from becoming frizzy too. I remember using it on a really hot day, and my hair stayed frizz free for a long time. I love the bottle it comes it, and it smells great too. I would definitely buy this product again, and i would also recommend it to my friends too.

on 8/2/2010 11:20:00 PM

Amazing product! I use this on my hair everyday and it makes it soft, frizz-free, moisturized, and protected from the sun. This serum does not dry out hair at all either! I love the smell (it's almost like a cotton candy type smell), and the packaging is so cute! Definitely will repurchase again and again, good thing it's very affordable :)

on 7/28/2010 12:33:00 AM

This will make your hair so smooth, silky and shiny.
And it smells so damn good to. and the bottles cute

Buttt don't use to much or place it at your roots, otherwise, your in greasy town.

Overall, Another very amazing product from got2b

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This product made my hair very smooth and smell great. The only con is that I have thin hair so if I dont wash it after a day of using it makes my hair look heavy and stringy so I have to wash it for the next day. This would be perfect for thick haired people

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Such Cute Packaging... and wonderful smell! Makes my hair silky and so smooth, reminds me of kiehl's silk groom, only for a better price! This can go with either straight or wavy styles, love it!

on 12/22/2009 5:15:00 PM

I ♥ this product! It comes in a cute little package and lasts a long time, because a little goes a long way. I got this for only like $3.50 because it was on sale for half price. The smell is amazing! It makes your hair super soft and shiny without being greasy, I always get compliments on how sleek and shiny my hair always looks. And with UV protection it just makes the product even better! This is must have (:

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This stuff is awesome! I wanted to get the biosilk but it was 13 dollars for a little contain, but then i saw this and took it to the counter, and bought it. It works so amazingly that i might go out and buy the smooth operator smoothin lotion. so this stuff works so great and has a cute packaging.

Popular Styling Products