Dianne Brill Fresh Water Pearl Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Dianne Brill Fresh Water Pearl Foundation

For the price of this item, I wish there was more product or perhaps a pump included- but the product itself is weightless and made me look and feel fresh and young. I am Nw 30 olive skin and I purchased Pearl Pin- which at first appears a little too light, but blends with the skin nicely. I would def. buy this product again, but not at full price.

on 9/24/2008 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My HG of foundations!

I have sensitive skin with normal and dry patches and normal sized pores in my t-zone. I have tried almost every foundation on the market even custom blends (I have three half full bottles in my make up stash, all mixed by different people) and they always make my face look terrible. They either made my pores look huge, emphasised my dry spots, melted off into a mess or all three! I could also never get foundation to look 'natural' it always looked like I had make-up on which I hated. So I conciliated myself with the fact that that was just the way foundation was and I was being too picky.

Then a friend of mine gave me this.. Oh joy Oh heavenly bliss finally I can wear foundation without feeling self conscious, without having to worry about it melting off or getting scaly, without washing it off only to find my skin red and bumpy. Oh sweet love thou art Dianne Brill Fresh Water Pearl Foundation!

The packaging is gorgeous and it comes with its own foundation brush which is what I use to put it on. The brush is amazing, better then my Prescriptives foundation brush (which was very good).

Definitely repurchase! continued >>