Dianne Brill Fresh Water Pearl Foundation

Dianne Brill Fresh Water Pearl Foundation

1 review

on 4/6/2009 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I will be honest--I don't wear makeup at all, though I had a brief foray into wearing makeup in 8th grade. But lately I've had problems sleeping and the dark circles under my eyes were starting to bother me. So when I stopped into a makeup store to buy a present for my sister, I asked about getting something to cover up the circles, and maybe a foundation that would even out my skin.

The saleswoman picked out a shade of the Dianne Brill foundation and it blended perfectly and felt nice, so I bought it.

This foundation is easy to blend into my skin and the best part is, I don't feel like I've got anything on my face at all. No oily, heavy, or sticky film on my face, and my skin tone looks even and lovely. I don't even look like I've got makeup on, actually, and once it's on, I sometimes can forget it's there unless I glance into a mirror.

I have sensitive skin, and so far I haven't broken out or had any issues with this.

This is a terrific foundation for people who want a natural look. It cost about $28 and since I don't buy makeup much, I wasn't sure if that was considered expensive. But it's worth every penny to me to have something that takes minimal effort, won't harm my skin or feel gross, and makes me look much better.