Lauren Hutton Matte Moisturizer

1.0

1 review

on 9/23/2008 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Was I ever pleasantly surprised by this moisturizer! Lauren's Hutton's Matte Moisturizer comes in a 2 oz. tube and a little goes a long way towards smoothing your skin in preparation for your foundation or mineral powders. This moisturizer goes smoothly and leaves a matte finish. I was surprised that at the end of the day, my Lauren Hutton tinted moisturizer which I wore on top along with her Aqua Elements powder was still intact and I needed no touchups throughout the day. My skin looked unbelievably flawless and smooth, not dry or taut or at the other extreme, oily in the least. Believe me, I have fair, sensitive, combination skin and you can usually tell the time of day just by looking at my nose. This stuff made my pores practically disappear and my makeup look incredibly fresh. And no allergic reactions, either. Definitely will keep using this!

UPDATE: 4/7/09: Well, after several months of use, I had to stop using this moisturizer because my face began to break out with those annoying red bumps on my cheeks. I guess the fragrance in this product was too much for my skin to bear and I had to give this away. If you have sensitive, blemish prone skin, be careful with this one.