L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Mascara (Black Brown)

Filtered by hair type : Other
L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Mascara (Black Brown)

Price: $

Price: $

This is a fantastic mascara for when I want to achieve a simple and natural look. There are some days when I don't feel like wearing any makeup, so I just slap on some mascara and lipgloss, and I'm out the door. This mascara is perfect for those kind of days.

As for how it makes my lashes look, it seems to bring out the best in my natural lashes (especially in this brownish color). It makes them look defined and it helps with holding a curl. It hasn't once clumped on me, either.

This mascara isn't a waterproof formula, so it washes off extremely easily. Non-waterproof mascaras don't really appeal to me if I plan on wearing makeup the entire day, because they have the tendency to flake on me. I haven't experienced any flaking whatsoever after wearing this product for several hours. It gets major points for that.

I think I may have discovered an HG "natural" mascara. It's just enough to enhance my features, but it still looks clean and natural on me. I love it!

This is a decent mascara. I got this dirt cheap, so I wasn't expecting a lot to begin with. It's not too volume-y, but fluffs up the lashes decently enough. No flakes or irritation, and it's nice that it has some natural ingredients. I wouldn't repurchase just because there are so many other mascaras out there that do the job equally well or better. But if you find this on sale/cheap...it's worth a try.

on 11/11/2008 4:10:00 PM

Who knew? After years of doing battle with expensive mascara and racoon eyes, this contact lense wearer has finally met her match. This stuff doesn't budge and the formula provides dark, thick, natural looking lashes. No flakes. I'm a total convert. Way better than Kiss Me (too clumpy), Dior (too runny) and all the others. I wish the brush were a bit denser but hey, you can't have it all, right? This is as good as it gets.