L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Mascara (Black Brown)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Mascara (Black Brown)

4.6

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this mascara! I bought this product because i wanted something more natural. I did not clump for me and i like the results it gave. I already have long eyelashes so using this didn't seem over exagerating.

on 4/2/2009 6:32:00 PM

Bought this mascara the other day during a BOGOF sale at Walgreens. Got the black/brown for me and the Balck for my daughter. Tried it this morning and WOW!!! Could not beleive how nice this went on...no clumps, flakes..and it really lenghtened and seemed to curl them up a bit. Love the packaging too..kind of looks like a leopard print bottle. I will definetly get this again...in fact I may go back this week and get too more with the bogo sale. This is my HG for sure!!

This mascara works like a gel based mascara: it looks so natural. It does not clump for me perhaps because I don't have thick close together lashes? What I like most is the "natural" look and unlike other natural look mascaras this one does gives you a little thickening and lenghtening. Goes on easy and nicely separates my lashes. It does last well too and if you add a good mascara base it will last practically till bed time.

i bought this product a few days ago and have been using it everyday never having to re apply its very light i dont even feel like im wearing it now and i wear contacts and have very sensitive eyes and it doesnt bother me at all i like the softness of it it is some what expensve but not when you compare the greatness and quality of it to the high end ones for 25-30 dollars that dont even compare it is easily removed which some people see as good and some bad i see it as all good i splashed my face once with water and it all came off no streaks no residue i am in love with this mascara this is my first time on here and i actually just wanted to get on to let you know how great this product is i would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone its wonderful by far the best mascara i've ever bought and well worth the money too!!

i bought this at target (it was $6.99 on sale) and with a $5 off coupon from the sunday paper. basically i just bought it because i was low on mascara and it was only 2 bucks. little did i know that it was actually going to be a new favorite! i really like how natural it looks on. it didn't clump at all, gave good length and separation of lashes. i would definitely buy this again.