L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Mascara (Black Brown)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Mascara (Black Brown)

This is my go-to mascara. I have the kind of features that don't look nice with lots of makeup, so when I discovered a mascara that would look natural, of course I jumped on it. Only one layer is needed. Any more brushing than that and the mascara feels fake and lumpy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this! Love this! Looks much more natural than any other mascara I've ever tried. I have to wipe the excess off of the wand, but it doesn't get all clumpy. Works great with my sensitive eyes and my contacts. I will definitely be buying this again and again. Best of all, much cheaper than other new mascaras out right now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I just tried this on a whim because I was unhappy with the tube of MAC plush lash I had just bought also. This stuff is way better than the plush lash, or anything else i've tried, including diorshow.
Those other mascaras never gave a natural look. They would feel very dry and no matter what i did, including using an expensive lash primer, my lashes would just clump together and look like hooker lashes. I also tried using a lash comb to separate, but what a mess that was. This mascara feels glossier and gives length and color and the lashes still look REAL. I like for people to notice my beautiful lashes - not my mascara. I'm returning the MAC mascara. I like the packaging too, and the fact that the black brown isn't too dark unlike some others. Will buy again, and now i would like to also try the bare naturale volume formula if i can find it in black brown. UPDATE: after a few uses it gets more clumps and the formula doesn't seem as smooth. I have to wipe off the entire wand if I don't want chunky spider-leg lashes. But it's cheap and I like it as much as clinique's long pretty lashes and some other clinique mascaras I've tried, and I think they make the best mascara for a natural look. so i'm willing to work with it and replace it sooner than later if necessary. and at least with this i can just run to the drug store to buy it instead of across town to the crowded mall.

i bought this at target (it was $6.99 on sale) and with a $5 off coupon from the sunday paper. basically i just bought it because i was low on mascara and it was only 2 bucks. little did i know that it was actually going to be a new favorite! i really like how natural it looks on. it didn't clump at all, gave good length and separation of lashes. i would definitely buy this again.