L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Mascara (Black Brown)

Filtered by skin type : Normal
L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Mascara (Black Brown)

i bought this product a few days ago and have been using it everyday never having to re apply its very light i dont even feel like im wearing it now and i wear contacts and have very sensitive eyes and it doesnt bother me at all i like the softness of it it is some what expensve but not when you compare the greatness and quality of it to the high end ones for 25-30 dollars that dont even compare it is easily removed which some people see as good and some bad i see it as all good i splashed my face once with water and it all came off no streaks no residue i am in love with this mascara this is my first time on here and i actually just wanted to get on to let you know how great this product is i would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone its wonderful by far the best mascara i've ever bought and well worth the money too!!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I like Neutrogena Clean Lash Tint alot better. This mascara seems to clump easily and be sort of goopy. Maybe I just put too much on the brush and went over my lashes too much. Yeah it does give you a natural look, but I overall prefer the clean lash tint more.