no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

Very close to MAC Dubonnet. Enough that I might not actually purchase Dubonnet, still debating on that. A nice warmish brick red that works with my neutral to warm coloring.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

9 years ago

I don't own this in a tube, I have it as a sample in a kit...so to use it I need a lip brush to apply. I am trying to get away from pink lipsticks at the moment. I think this is a good color if most reds look orangey or harsh on you. I don't use this color by itself... I put on a brown shade (like Spiced Cider) and then layer Moroccan red over it...lightly. I plan on buying both shades next time I go to Ulta. I am fair with cool undertones.

About reviewer (166 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

11 years ago

This lipstick would be absolutely perfect if it had a tiny bit more blue undertones. The shine and the pigmentation on this lipstick is phenomenal.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

11 years ago

A lot of reds turn fuchsia on me, not so with this one. This is a fabulous neutral to warm red (not orangish though). It's a beautiful true crimson on my lips. Staying is fairly long lasting. Taste is a little crayonish & Ulta's packaging is not the greatest but I don't think you can expect much for the price. I recommend it overall because if you are like me & have a hard time with reds, then this one is a good one to try. My coloring is brown eyes, dark blonde & warm toned.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

11 years ago

This is a beautiful brick red on me (NC30)! There's no pink or orange undertones, so it's perfect for those of you who can't pull off traditional low-end reds. And there is a lipstick smell here, but it's not so over the top that I can't stand to wear it. In fact, it reminds of the the red lipstick my mother had in her makeup bag during my childhood days. I would repurchase this one any day!

About reviewer (467 reviews)

Age25-29