100%

price range

Reviews

from

4 years ago

Pussy Willow e/s is a pale yellow gold in the pan, but on my med olive, faux tanned skin, it appears as a very glowy (not really shimmery) pale candle-lit champagne gold. Gorgeous ! The texture is almost creme like, in that it has a very rich feel to it when you pick it up onto your brush, and when you apply it to your lid. There is no fallout at all. This is a gorgeous color for a brow bone highlight. In the pan, it reminds me of a slightly darker MAC Nylon, but it is more glowy, whereas Nylon is more frosty, and cooler in tone. I LUV Pussy Willow. I also like this shade dusted very lightly over the top of my cheekbone, as a highlight. **I posted a pic showing Pussy Willow on my hand in both natural indoor daylight, and indoors under a spot of sunlight by window** To prolong the wear of my shadows (regardless of brand) I always use my CatCosmetics Eyeshadow Magnet. This makes all of my powder shadows pretty budgeproof. And there is absolutely NO eye irritation with any of the CatCosmetics eye products I have purchased. I have extremely sensitive eyes, and I cannot wear many brands of shadows, other than CatCosmetics. I also love that her products are NOT tested on animals! Thanks, Cat!!! :)

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

12 years ago

Pale champagne beige with golden undertone and shimmer. Perfect for the browbone or base wash. Lighter shade than Eartha Shimmer. Strikingly similar to NARS Cyprus but maybe a teensy bit lighter than Cyprus. Smooth, silky texture and easy to work with. Like Cat's other refill pan shadows, it is a standard 36mm size and a reasonable value at $13.

About reviewer (970 reviews)

Age36-43