Nature's Gate Organics Lemongrass & Clary Sage Sulphate-Free Volumizing Shampoo for Fine Hair

Filtered by eye Color : Black

1 review

Not tested on animals

on 3/29/2010 1:03:00 PM

I noticed this range of organic haircare at a local pharmacy and i saw the positive review below so i decided to try it out. Before i go on, a little disclaimer that i'm not usually a sucker for organic stuff. Some organic stuff does turn out badly, even more so than non-organic products for some strange reason.

When i first used this, i made a mistake of using it daily for many consecutive weeks. It did nothing much for my hair. I didn't notice any improvements and in fact it was drying it out. Now i dunno if this is common sense, until my friend told me that an organic cleansing shampoo like this is not meant to be used everyday BUT in between your other more conditioning shampoos. I took her advice and started to use this only 2 times a week, spaced out evenly between days. Then i saw light shining from the heavens... Everytime i follow this rule of thumb, after using this shampoo, i get super super soft malleable hair. My hair is fine, easily breakable, overly chemically processed and very very crunchy on bad days. The ends just go stick straight like a wire. This shampoo seems to return my hair to a virgin softness, when i use it as per the above method.

And then i ran out of it (my dad was secretly using this too!) and decided not to repurchase cos i had some leftover of another organic shampoo Giovanni Tea Tree shampoo. Giovanni did NUTHING for me. After a space of a month.. living with crunchy hard hair, i decided to repurchase this beloved Lemongrass shampoo and tonight i'm finally back with the soft floaty hair again that i've missed so much! Thank you, Nature's Gate.

Popular Shampoos