Filtered by eye Color : Brown

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/28/2015 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great selection and price, I recommend this brand to everyone

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I wear falsies daily. I have small almond shaped eyes, and short eyelashes. So I trim the lashes in half.

I found the #600's, #66, 138, 601, 46, and 27s, 747s, 747m, 747xs, DEL, Dw, #83 to be the best NATURALEST NON DRAG QUEENISH lashes by red cheer, cherry blossom, stardel, creme, and other Asian brands.

I get up to 10 uses in these. Just clean them CAREFULLY.

Use hand soap and warm water to soak them over night on a small lid. Than GENTLY pull off the softened glue with tweezers or nails.

These lashes are cheaper and last longer than Revlon or kiss.

on 11/11/2011 12:29:00 AM

Lovely lashes ♥ I bought a dramatic look .. And they looked really really good! :))

on 10/9/2011 3:26:00 PM

I LOVE THESE FALSIES! #47, 203, DW and 138 are my favorite! Picked them up at LadyMoss.com (no affiliation) for $1.60. It's the cheapest I found them for so I stocked up!

on 6/8/2011 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Red Cherry false lash is one of my favorites! It is made of real human hair so it is a lot lighter than the sythetic ones. Some of the other brands I have tried on does not shape up to my eyes too well, but Red Cherry is soooo much easier to apply on my eyes...like it was a perect match! ;)

style #1 is the best for a more natural but yet still wanting to show the lashes off.
My favorite style that works with my eyes are #47!

The only thing I have to say about this is that the lashes does not hold its shape too well compare to others I have tried...and that's becasue I sometimes sleep in them on party nights! But be sure to take good care of them to a longer usage!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My favorite lashes---EVER! I am a makeup artist and I use Red Cherry Lashes on my clients. I also use them personally. I really like lashes #1, #82, #600. These lashes I mentioned are natural looking ones. They last a long time if you take care of them. I want to say I have re-used my #600 at least 7 times and still looks fab each time I have them on!

on 6/8/2011 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

LOVE. Red Cherrys are the best false lashes ever. I should know this, I work at a lash store! They are high quality, durable and reasonably priced. I wear them every single day. My favorites are: 47, 15, 138, 747, 523, 415,48, DW, WSP. The lashes that look like a mess in the box always look the most natural (ex. DWS, 415) because that is how your natural lashes grow. I apply them with DUO adhesive at 9AM in the morning and they are still perfect at 9PM when I get home! Buy them!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love these lashes! The band is really thin so it's easy to apply. I use my duo clear glue. Favorites are 62 & 74 :)

Edit: adding on to faves
- 43 fuller demi wispie lashes. I love wearing these on nights out
- 747m - natural med length wispie lashes

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had a disappointing experience with these. Tried them twice, and each time the inner corner comes up after 10 minutes. My application can't be the problem 'cause any other brand is fine. I'd much rather gi with Ardell.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I used to spend about $4-$14 on lashes depending on what brand and where I'd purchase them. At less than $2, after being accustomed to paying double the price or more for falsies, I certainly didn't hesitate to give these a try and I am so glad that I didn't. They're easy to apply, make you look just as amazing as a pair of high end lashes, and Red Cherry deffinitely has a great selection. I can confidently say that there is something for everyone. Because they're so wallet friendly there's always room to experiment with different styles which means more room to experiment with different looks if that's what you're into. I always have a couple pairs handy in case of last minute nights on the town. My personal faves are the 415, 510, 110, 523, 600,117 (tops), and the 27's (bottoms). Overall a great product.