Filtered by eye Color : Blue

on 9/12/2012 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using these lashes for years. I use #15 at night and #46 for everyday wear. I leave them on for 3-4 days with no problems at all. I would definitely recommend these lashes and they're so cheap!

on 6/8/2011 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had not heard of this brand before in the UK and was curious to try them when I came accross them on a UK false eyelash website - buyeyelashes
I picked style # 503 which seemed to be natural looking strip lashes and I also picked style # 49 which were lower lashes.

The lashes arrived next day and came with the websites own brand of latex-free eyelash adhesive.

The upper lashes were easy to apply - no need to trim them. They were really flexible and didn't have a thick band, in fact the band was pretty much invisible. Once on the lashes blended perfectly with my own I didn't need to apply mascara. They looked really natural and long.

The lower lashes were a little tricky to apply at first but I have never worn them before. Once on I couldn't believe how natural they were. I got a lot of comments from friends and colleagues and they didn't even realise I had fake lower lashes on!

The adhesive that came with the lashes was superb. It gave great hold, just as good as Duo which is what I would normally use. When I had taken off the lashes the adhesive peeled away from the strip really easilly.

I have stored the lashes back in the box they came in and I think I will be able to get atleast 5 or 6 wears oot of them.

The website has a large selection of lashes in the Red Cherry range to choose from I will definately purchase some more.

on 4/13/2011 12:04:00 AM

I love false eyelashes. I consider myself to be a connoisseur of false lashes. I've worn MAC, Ardell, those cheapie ones you get at Halloween, ect. The main thing you want to look for in false lashes is the texture and the band. If the band is super thick and rigid, you're not going to be able to get them on. If the texture is plastic or too synthetic looking, they won't flatter you. The thing I love about Red Cherry lashes is that they are 100% human hair. They look like real lashes because they are made from real hair. The other thing I love about Red Cherry is the band. The band on their lashes is an invisible band (clear) and the hair is tied to it. You will see small knots where they hair meets the band. This is going to give you a lot of pliability and a more natural look. I ordered Red Cherry online for $2 a piece but I found out a local hair extension shop in my town sells them. I went in tonight and bought 7 pairs to test out. The store sells them for $2.25, totally affordable. MAC lashes are $14 a piece and they are awesome but so are Red Cherry. They have a huge selection to choose from. I personally prefer the whispy looking ones. I like DW or WSP, they are easy to remember because they are the only ones not numbered. I used #218 on my cousin for her wedding and they looked awesome. I recommend using an eyelash glue that dried black. For years, I used the clear drying glue and it made it hard to cover the clear glue with an eyeliner after it dried down. I get a much better finish with the black glue. I like Duo's black glue. If you want to try out false lashes, I would highly recommend the Red Cherry brand just because the quality is great and they are cheap. The biggest thing you can do to completely change the way your face looks is shaping your brows and false lashes. I have seen miracles happen with a pair of tweezermans and a set of fake lashes.

on 12/30/2008 3:57:00 AM

I just began selling red cherries... if you want to buy them from me or are interested in viewing the types i have check them out in my pictures..

They're amazingly awesome!!! Plus made outta 100% human hair!!

on 9/18/2008 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I can't believe no one has reviewed these fake eyelashes yet. My cousin gave me a pair to try on a trip to Vegas and *wow* I couldn't believe how amazing my eyes looked with these on. Very Hollywood. These are made with human hair, however they do that. You can find these on Ebay for around $4-5 each, about average for eyelashes. The kind I wear and love are the #600 - they alternate short and long throughout the length of the eye and really give a glamorous look.

The bad part about wearing any fake eyelashes are gluing them on. They are generally somewhat uncomfortable to wear and the adhesive you choose can make a big difference. The best I've found in my research and trials is Duo Surgical Adhesive (clear). I got a big tube at the MAC counter for $10-15. I would also say for eyelash novices to expect only 1-4 wears from each pair. After you glue them on, you have to either reglue them the next time over the old glue or painstakingly peel off the old layers of glue, which often damages the lashes. Anyway, give these a try if you want to get amazing looking eyes.