Filtered by hair type : Other

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/28/2015 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great selection and price, I recommend this brand to everyone

on 11/11/2011 12:29:00 AM

Lovely lashes ♥ I bought a dramatic look .. And they looked really really good! :))

on 6/8/2011 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Red Cherry false lash is one of my favorites! It is made of real human hair so it is a lot lighter than the sythetic ones. Some of the other brands I have tried on does not shape up to my eyes too well, but Red Cherry is soooo much easier to apply on my eyes...like it was a perect match! ;)

style #1 is the best for a more natural but yet still wanting to show the lashes off.
My favorite style that works with my eyes are #47!

The only thing I have to say about this is that the lashes does not hold its shape too well compare to others I have tried...and that's becasue I sometimes sleep in them on party nights! But be sure to take good care of them to a longer usage!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My favorite lashes---EVER! I am a makeup artist and I use Red Cherry Lashes on my clients. I also use them personally. I really like lashes #1, #82, #600. These lashes I mentioned are natural looking ones. They last a long time if you take care of them. I want to say I have re-used my #600 at least 7 times and still looks fab each time I have them on!

Will I buy this product again??? YES YES 100 TIMES YES! These are absolutely AMAZING for $1.99 a pair on madamemadeline.com (not affiliated). Cheaper than Ardell, Revlon, Andrea. Just amazing. The #1s are the only ones I've worn so far but OMG just fantastic. Run do not walk to your nearest place that sells these lashes and buy them!
UPDATE: I actually don't use these any more because Ardell Invisibands are SO much easier to use. The band on these is a little rigid and obnoxious.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

i am a huuuge fan of red cherry lashes. Yes, i love my MAC lashes but i'd really rather use the 12 bucks on something more cost efficient.
red cherry lashes are AMAZING quality and make your eyes look MAGNIFICENT. i have tried many, many red cherry lashes and i havent disliked one pair. my all time favorites are the 138. they are just too freaking good (and cheaaap!) to be true.

on 2/10/2009 5:16:00 PM

I actually haven't tried these yet, but until I do, i'll give it a 5. just bought them and wanted to let others in LA know where they can get them. They're $1.39 in downtown LA - Little Tokyo, Japanese outlet in the Japanese Village Plaza. They don't come with any glue. But this store sells DUO glue for $7.** (something).

on 11/9/2008 7:18:00 PM

I love these. I used to see them in little shops at the mall for about 4 bucks, and thought they were expensive, so I never bought them. I found them for 1.49 each at a beauty supply store here and so I bought one and just never used it. I used them the first time on Halloween and it made my eyes look so nice paired up with a smokey eye! I thought theyd be uncomfortable, but after a while I forgot they were even there, so much so that I asked my friend if they were still on, because I thought theyd fallen off without me knowing it! And yes, they still were there. =D After Halloween, I went to the beauty supply store and bought six more of them. These are great, theyre gorgeous on the eyes and so so comfortable.