Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/10/2011 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

These are so much better than I expected! I bought 8 pair in various styles for everyday and also a costume. For $2 a pair- can't be beat!

I like the DW (demi-whispies) for everyday, very natural look. The #1's are more dramatic but still not obviously fake and cheesy. I used the 107's for my costume which are SUPER long and was the perfect doll-like look I was going for. :) (pictures in profile)

MadameMadeline carries these, and even with shipping- they're cheap. (fast shipping, plus you can get a discount for subscribing to the mailing list) I haven't been able to find them in stores, although I've been told some places that sell extensions, etc might have them.

on 6/8/2011 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had not heard of this brand before in the UK and was curious to try them when I came accross them on a UK false eyelash website - buyeyelashes
I picked style # 503 which seemed to be natural looking strip lashes and I also picked style # 49 which were lower lashes.

The lashes arrived next day and came with the websites own brand of latex-free eyelash adhesive.

The upper lashes were easy to apply - no need to trim them. They were really flexible and didn't have a thick band, in fact the band was pretty much invisible. Once on the lashes blended perfectly with my own I didn't need to apply mascara. They looked really natural and long.

The lower lashes were a little tricky to apply at first but I have never worn them before. Once on I couldn't believe how natural they were. I got a lot of comments from friends and colleagues and they didn't even realise I had fake lower lashes on!

The adhesive that came with the lashes was superb. It gave great hold, just as good as Duo which is what I would normally use. When I had taken off the lashes the adhesive peeled away from the strip really easilly.

I have stored the lashes back in the box they came in and I think I will be able to get atleast 5 or 6 wears oot of them.

The website has a large selection of lashes in the Red Cherry range to choose from I will definately purchase some more.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I used to spend about $4-$14 on lashes depending on what brand and where I'd purchase them. At less than $2, after being accustomed to paying double the price or more for falsies, I certainly didn't hesitate to give these a try and I am so glad that I didn't. They're easy to apply, make you look just as amazing as a pair of high end lashes, and Red Cherry deffinitely has a great selection. I can confidently say that there is something for everyone. Because they're so wallet friendly there's always room to experiment with different styles which means more room to experiment with different looks if that's what you're into. I always have a couple pairs handy in case of last minute nights on the town. My personal faves are the 415, 510, 110, 523, 600,117 (tops), and the 27's (bottoms). Overall a great product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wear these lashes every day. They've honestly changed my life and are now part of my signature look. I've seen them being sold for up to $3.00, but I buy mine for $1.49 at a hair extension store. I love that there are so many different styles to choose from. After three years of fake lashes, one of my favorite things to do is to cut different strips apart and design my own personalized pair. Can't live without them now. Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Amazing quality for super cheap price. These are 100% human hair and only cost me $1.50! My favorite are #46. They make my eye makeup stand out and look super professional. I've been able to re-use the same pair up to 3 times. Enkore has an awesome video on how to clean used false eyelashes.