Filtered by age: 44-55

on 4/11/2014 2:35:00 PM

These are the perfect lashes for the first timer! the bands are flexible easy to use. 100% human hair and there are also several sites plus e-bay that you can reliability purchase these lashes for $2.00 and under. I like Ikatehouse but they do tend to be out of stock of some of my staples. I love the DW which are great for day time along with the DEL which are much lighter and enhancing without being over the top. I also love the WSP which are thicker and slightly longer than the DW's but wonderful for an evening but natural look. The great thing is you can try several lashes for around $20 find what you like and then go on e-bay and pick them up by the dozen. If you are careful to clean the glue after you use them and store them in their original packaging or a lash case that I've seen out there you can get upto 5 uses out of them. I do not put mascara on after I do my falseys. I curl and put my mascara on before let it dry and I also put my liner on to give me a straight line and to help blend in the band. I also clean them with a non oily cleaner. Yes they are cheap but they are great for multiple wears. Love them!

on 9/12/2012 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using these lashes for years. I use #15 at night and #46 for everyday wear. I leave them on for 3-4 days with no problems at all. I would definitely recommend these lashes and they're so cheap!

on 3/31/2010 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Ebony of youtube's ColouredBeautiful put me on to the Red Cherry brand eyelashes. They're magnificent! Wonderful style assortment and wallet friendly. For everyday, try the fun & flirty # 1 style. Going out, some special occassion...opt for the spiky # 38. They give your eyes that special VAVOOM!!!! If you have difficulty finding them locally, go to ebay. I buy them there, a dozen, same style, for abt $20.
Fall in love!!! Get a tube of invisible-drying DUO adhesive, your new Red Cherry lashes and get GLAM, girl!!!

on 9/27/2008 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

These babies are about 2 bucks at Long's in Hawaii and only a dollar at Don Quiote SUpermarket. My favourites are the extra short....They are made with real human hair. They are only good for one or two uses and then they are pooped out. Find them-they are a great buy. I wear a pair everyday.

Video Reviews & Tutorials