Filtered by age: 19-24

4.9

I'm such a fab of red cherry lashes, they are lightweight and so many selections of style whether it's for natural or dramatic! My go to lashes because they're practical in a way that they're affordable. And trust me, I've tried mink and they're just the same as these. Or any human hair lashes.

on 6/28/2015 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great selection and price, I recommend this brand to everyone

on 2/22/2012 5:23:00 AM

Love this brand, some of my favourites are DW, which are very similar or the same as the whispy Gypsy lashes (forget the number).
I stupidly bought #5 once, without trimming they are too drag queenish for anybody except an actual drag queen or Snookie.

on 11/11/2011 12:29:00 AM

Lovely lashes ♥ I bought a dramatic look .. And they looked really really good! :))

on 6/8/2011 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

LOVE. Red Cherrys are the best false lashes ever. I should know this, I work at a lash store! They are high quality, durable and reasonably priced. I wear them every single day. My favorites are: 47, 15, 138, 747, 523, 415,48, DW, WSP. The lashes that look like a mess in the box always look the most natural (ex. DWS, 415) because that is how your natural lashes grow. I apply them with DUO adhesive at 9AM in the morning and they are still perfect at 9PM when I get home! Buy them!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love these lashes! The band is really thin so it's easy to apply. I use my duo clear glue. Favorites are 62 & 74 :)

Edit: adding on to faves
- 43 fuller demi wispie lashes. I love wearing these on nights out
- 747m - natural med length wispie lashes

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wear these lashes every day. They've honestly changed my life and are now part of my signature look. I've seen them being sold for up to $3.00, but I buy mine for $1.49 at a hair extension store. I love that there are so many different styles to choose from. After three years of fake lashes, one of my favorite things to do is to cut different strips apart and design my own personalized pair. Can't live without them now. Love it.

on 12/30/2008 3:57:00 AM

I just began selling red cherries... if you want to buy them from me or are interested in viewing the types i have check them out in my pictures..

They're amazingly awesome!!! Plus made outta 100% human hair!!

on 11/21/2008 5:16:00 PM

I found these lashes at a small dollar store near the local beauty school. They're amazingly cheap and a great bargain buy! I've seen these at several different Mom 'n Pop shops. My BFF and I use these in Vegas and they look amazing. You can wash the glue off with some make-up remover and reuse them.

on 11/9/2008 7:18:00 PM

I love these. I used to see them in little shops at the mall for about 4 bucks, and thought they were expensive, so I never bought them. I found them for 1.49 each at a beauty supply store here and so I bought one and just never used it. I used them the first time on Halloween and it made my eyes look so nice paired up with a smokey eye! I thought theyd be uncomfortable, but after a while I forgot they were even there, so much so that I asked my friend if they were still on, because I thought theyd fallen off without me knowing it! And yes, they still were there. =D After Halloween, I went to the beauty supply store and bought six more of them. These are great, theyre gorgeous on the eyes and so so comfortable.