Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Parfum

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Parfum
Daisy Eau de Parfum

4.1

Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods.

on 9/15/2016 8:35:00 AM

My favourite perfume! It is my 6th bottle and I will re-purchase again! Always get compliments when wearing it! Fresh & flowery scent is perfect for day and night and every season! Bottle is a masterpiece as well! 5/5

on 9/9/2016 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love love love this fragrance. It smells absolutely AMAZING and works very well with my body's chemistry.

It is however EDT, not EDP. I used to buy this as a roll on to take with me when I go out but the packaging broke in my bag- hence why I usually hate glass packaging. But the roll on function itself is very convenient and easy to use.

The packaging of the actual perfume itself is very adorable with a couple of big white daisies on the lid.

I would absolutely buy this again but is is quite pricey especially for an EDT. If it was an EDP the price would be more reasonable. definitely would recommend.

To Read all 88 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/28/2015 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this perfume.It smells very light and fresh,and the bottle is very beautiful.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This perfume does not last, not even for ten minutes. So disappointing for the price. Nobody would even know you're wearing perfume because it would be gone by the time you step out the door. Beautiful packaging, amazingly beautiful scent. Such a disappointment.

on 8/7/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I think this is one of the nicest Marc Jacobs perfumes. Its floral, not too sweet, little bit classy and nice for summer. I would not purchase it but I think it would fit great for 20 something girls.

on 7/6/2014 11:37:00 AM

My favourite perfume that I will always go back to. Lasts all day and my friends and family always compliment me on how good I smell! Such a beautiful girly scent, to match the bottle it comes in.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

When i saw this beautiful bottle, i was instantly drawn to it.... however, i was very dissapointed with the scent... very basic, bland cheap smelling floral.... it wore off after 5 minutes so i definitely wont purchase this.... so disappointed as i loved Lola.... then again i have friends who love it so i guess it depends on the person... not for me though.. smells cheap

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this perfume so much!!! Has a gentle smell of sweet flowers and it lasts all day on me. I love the cute packaging also.

on 12/3/2013 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance! I got a sample from Sephora, and it was love at first spritz! I knew as soon as I emptied that little sample vial that I would be taking a trip to the mall for more! Marc Jacobs Daisy is like crack to me: highly addictive & I can't get enough of it. I have been wearing this fragrance every day since I first used up that sample, and I can't think of any fragrance that is more "me." Daisy is a pretty, delicate, floral that reminds me of wearing fresh, clean linens on a breezy spring day when all of the new plants are beginning to sprout buds. I just love everything about this fragrance- except for the price. Unfortunately, greed in the beauty industry has just become more and more rampant, and Marc Jacobs products are no exception.

on 10/3/2013 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Fresh but sweet. Light but long lasting. It smell soooo heavenly. I don't remember where I first scented this , the airport maybe , but it left me with quite an impression!

Popular Fragrances