Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

I love this!

Shea body butter is a fresh, clean scent. It doesn't irritate my skin. Super moisturizing. Does not pill. Absorbs quickly It feels good all day long.

I have purchased this many times over. It is a bit $ but lasts quite awhile and worth it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

fromJojo91

6 months ago

i've tried this long time ago it was good and worked well for me . my skin type is sensitive and helped without any problem

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

8 months ago

Creams and body lotions don't work on my skin, i need coconut, olive or almond oil. But doesn't last for more than an hour. I have extremely dry skin, it drinks away any oil i feed it. To my rescue i found the body shop Shea body butter, which is meant for very dry skin.

I've been using it for about 6 years now. Great texture stays for the entire day, smells great …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

10 months ago

overall: 10/10

I love this body butter! It's super moisturising and smells good without the overpowering fruity smell some Body Shop products have. You dont need to use much because it's so thick, so it lasts ages.

I will repurchase this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (156 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

11 months ago

I love this stuff! It smells fantastic! It's so fresh and clean, but not overpowering. I could wear this under any of my perfumes without any problems. It leaves my skin moisturized and dries quickly so there's no oily residue. It's amazing! I apply this after I shower, particularly to my more dry spots. I always feel great afterwards. I will definitely repurchase this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

May/20/2018

The best body moisturizer I've ever tried. Leaves my dry, sensitive skin as soft as a baby's bottom. I don't LOVE the scent but it's not bad and it doesn't linger. For a body butter it absorbs pretty quickly and isn't greasy. Cruelty free, decent price - great buy all around.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (356 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Other

1.0

Dec/30/2017

To me, this smells really bad, especially after it's been on for a while: it smells like cheap stale cologne. Frankly, I don't like any TBS body butter scents, and only use the unscented (Aloe) one.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (278 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

frommay93

Jun/04/2017

HG. Pricey but sooo worth it! I used to struggle with dark spots on my knees due to dry skin. I've used this product daily for almost two months and the dark spots are pretty much gone! No other lotion did the trick in the past. I just ordered two more tubs.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Mar/25/2017

I have purchased this body butter many times. It's a HG item. First of all I am in love with the Body Shop Shea butter smell. It smells so clean and not overpowering at all. The cream is rich and comes in an abundant sized tub. I use it after my shower and it just melts right in without leaving you feeling greasy or sticky. Did I mention the smell is divine?? Yes, yes I did! It's …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

Aug/02/2016

This does absolutely nothing for my hands. It makes my hands drier, my cuticles a lot drier, and bleed. Prior to using this, my hands were soft and had zero issues with dryness. I have been using about 4 times a day for a week, and just threw the rest in the garbage can. Waste of money. Zero stars, if possible.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium