wet n wild Fantasy Makers Black Lipstick (11065)

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
wet n wild Fantasy Makers Black Lipstick (11065)

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was uber excited about this lipstick being 'moisturizing', but moisturizing is definitely not the word for this. It's more...greasy. Just feels like it's sliding all over. The MUAer who suggested the nude lipliner is absolutely right, this is the kind of lipstick that will bleed and spread all over and end up looking very messy. Also doesn't have very good coverage, I find I have to apply it a few times to get a good, solid colour. Will try to finish this tube and definitelynot buy again.

on 12/18/2010 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I bought this at ulta solely for Halloween,because I was going to be a dead Barbie.;)since Halloween was on a Sunday this year,I wore it to school on Friday and decided not to wear it on Halloween.my lips are usually extremely dry,unless I put chapstick on.I was in a rush in the morning,and I put it on dry lips.:/ now I know I shouldn't have done this,but i was in a rush.btw,I used a lip brush.it would NOT go on dry patches,so I tried putting on aquaphor,but I didn't have time to let it sink in,which made application a lil iffy.however,this lipstick started to sink into fine lines after four hours,then eating.I shouldve thought to bring it for touch ups,but I didn't.by the middle of the school day,around 12:30 or so,it looked like I had dry,black,flaky patches on my lips,and I had to keep explaining to people that my black lipstick was coming off,so they wouldn't think slmething's wrong with my lips.also,I didn't like the packaging,because it slides up.when it's held upside down or sideways,it can sometimes slide,and the lipstick smooshes the inside of the top of the clear plastic cap.This also results in the lipstick being squished and blunt at the top,but I guess it's not really a HUGE deal.and for $1,and for only using it once,u get what you pay for.I only said I would buy again because if I ever needed to buy a black lipstick to wear for one time only like this one,you can't beat the price!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I fxxking LOVE black lipstick! I put it on with a lipbrush, because the formula is pretty streaky. I wear this with heavy black eyeshadow and lots of black eyeliner/mascara and pale skin. I get many stares (good, and WTF is she wearing) and compliments. Less than $2 at Halloween time @ Walgreens. This year, im stocking up