wet n wild Fantasy Makers Black Lipstick (11065)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
wet n wild Fantasy Makers Black Lipstick (11065)

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

I don't know why some people are calling this greasy. It goes on smoothly and actually I got it at KMart and they mismarked it for 0.99 instead of 1.99 so I got five of them for the 0.99 price.

It's actually the best black lipstick I've been able to find. I got the five to stock up. I've honestly always loved Wet n' Wild, and this product is one of the reasons I love it so much.

The only other black lipstick I have ever found is much more expensive and goes on grey. This lipstic has very nice deep pigment.

on 12/28/2011 11:15:00 PM

I bought this lipstick to wear to school a couple years ago for Halloween because I was a vampire.I was trying to put it on and it kept smearing so I pulled my lipliner out of my makeup bag and put it on and put more of the product on top. Well it went one my vampire teeth instead.I did not notice until my crush said that I had black lipstick on my teeth and that I looked like a total dork. Thanks alot fantasy makers!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i don't have much to say about this product but it's not the best.

on 12/31/2010 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this lipstick, it's smooth and has good pigment in it. It is hard to remove though, and often leaves some black on my lips, but I would purchase this again.

Horrible, horrible stuff. I originally bought it to wear on Halloween with my costume, and I couldn't even do that. It's horribly greasy and almost slimy, almost seems to "perspire" on your skin, and when it does dry it leaves my lips feeling.. well, dry. It has no staying power whatsoever, it slips and slides between your lips and rubs off with the lightest touch. It's really more like a black grease facepaint stick than true lipstick. Package quality is a 3 because it's just a simple clear lipstick tube, not great but not bad either.

on 9/15/2008 11:04:00 AM

The formula itself could be a tad more moisturizing, but overall this is a nice shade of black. I normally wait until after Halloween to purchase these in bulk for $.50 or less. If you find this to be a bit drying and have access to NYX round lipsticks, Penelope is a true midnight black and is more moisturizing and applies smoother. I recommend using a nude/beige lip liner to outline your lips and then applying a black eyeliner on top of the nude liner. (Stick with cheap pencil liners such as Wet N Wild, Prestige, NYX or NYC.) The nude liner keeps the black from bleeding and provides and all day color.