wet n wild Fantasy Makers Black Lipstick (11065)

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
wet n wild Fantasy Makers Black Lipstick (11065)

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

I don't know why some people are calling this greasy. It goes on smoothly and actually I got it at KMart and they mismarked it for 0.99 instead of 1.99 so I got five of them for the 0.99 price.

It's actually the best black lipstick I've been able to find. I got the five to stock up. I've honestly always loved Wet n' Wild, and this product is one of the reasons I love it so much.

The only other black lipstick I have ever found is much more expensive and goes on grey. This lipstic has very nice deep pigment.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i don't have much to say about this product but it's not the best.

on 12/31/2010 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this lipstick, it's smooth and has good pigment in it. It is hard to remove though, and often leaves some black on my lips, but I would purchase this again.

on 12/18/2010 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I bought this at ulta solely for Halloween,because I was going to be a dead Barbie.;)since Halloween was on a Sunday this year,I wore it to school on Friday and decided not to wear it on Halloween.my lips are usually extremely dry,unless I put chapstick on.I was in a rush in the morning,and I put it on dry lips.:/ now I know I shouldn't have done this,but i was in a rush.btw,I used a lip brush.it would NOT go on dry patches,so I tried putting on aquaphor,but I didn't have time to let it sink in,which made application a lil iffy.however,this lipstick started to sink into fine lines after four hours,then eating.I shouldve thought to bring it for touch ups,but I didn't.by the middle of the school day,around 12:30 or so,it looked like I had dry,black,flaky patches on my lips,and I had to keep explaining to people that my black lipstick was coming off,so they wouldn't think slmething's wrong with my lips.also,I didn't like the packaging,because it slides up.when it's held upside down or sideways,it can sometimes slide,and the lipstick smooshes the inside of the top of the clear plastic cap.This also results in the lipstick being squished and blunt at the top,but I guess it's not really a HUGE deal.and for $1,and for only using it once,u get what you pay for.I only said I would buy again because if I ever needed to buy a black lipstick to wear for one time only like this one,you can't beat the price!

Horrible, horrible stuff. I originally bought it to wear on Halloween with my costume, and I couldn't even do that. It's horribly greasy and almost slimy, almost seems to "perspire" on your skin, and when it does dry it leaves my lips feeling.. well, dry. It has no staying power whatsoever, it slips and slides between your lips and rubs off with the lightest touch. It's really more like a black grease facepaint stick than true lipstick. Package quality is a 3 because it's just a simple clear lipstick tube, not great but not bad either.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I fxxking LOVE black lipstick! I put it on with a lipbrush, because the formula is pretty streaky. I wear this with heavy black eyeshadow and lots of black eyeliner/mascara and pale skin. I get many stares (good, and WTF is she wearing) and compliments. Less than $2 at Halloween time @ Walgreens. This year, im stocking up