L'Oreal Wear Infinte Eye Shadow Quad - Wood Rose

L'Oreal Wear Infinte Eye Shadow Quad - Wood Rose

3.6

on 2/6/2012 10:38:00 PM

I've had this quad FOREVER--and I think I just never truly appreciated it. The light brown is perfect for contouring--looks completely natural. The greyish-brown is perfect for brows. Dark brown goes over liner and pink's an all-over lid and under the brow bone situation. Gorgeous. Why did I never appreciate this before when I've hit pan on two of the colors already?

on 1/13/2012 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Very good, fairly pigmented, fine and matte. The colours really compliment each other to create different versions. They are a little powdery with a regular brush and perfect with the sponge that comes with it.

on 2/24/2010 7:51:00 PM

I love the colors in this palette, they go perfectly with my fair skin tone and blue eyes. They are really great for getting a natural look, but I have found that you cannot really get a more dramatic look. This is a great easy and natural looking product!

on 8/4/2009 1:31:00 AM

I love this quad! The shadows are earthy, neutral, and matte. There is a soft pink, light and lighter brown, and dark brown. These shades are quite soft, not highly pigmented. I appreciate the softness of these colors, they make a perfect neutral, non-shimmery eye for casual wear and daytime looks. They are very flattering.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had been shopping for matte shadows in pinks and browns for a more natural look. The browns in this qud didn't blend very well at all and were hard to get some good pigment to show on my medium-fair skin. The pink, even with a base, didn't show up at all -- I even tried to wet it a little. At first I thought this was my fault for choosing a color pink that has similarities to my skin color, but then I bought Ulta's version of light pink and there is a night and day difference. I will not repurchase this color quad.

Top Rated Eye Shadow