Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Toner

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Boots  Expert Sensitive Gentle Toner

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua Mineralis (Mineral Water), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methylparaben

on 11/22/2014 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite toner. It picks up so much dead skin, left over makeup, oil and whatever gunk is left after you wash your face. I use this 2x a day and I go though a bottle in about 4 months. It's super cheap and easy to find at Target there is no scent. A staple beauty product for me.

Update 7/2015

still am enjoying this product

I love love love this toner. I used the Clinique toner (not sure of the name anymore) when I was a teenager. All I remember about the product was it stung and dried out my skin. I vowed to never use toner again. I ended up purchasing this due to Missglamorazzi (the YouTube guru). She had mentioned in one of her videos that is was good dupe to Bioderma. Since I heard so many great things about Bioderma I decided to try the Boots version. It feels just like water on the skin. I noticed that it pretty much just prepares my skin for my moisturizer. I use it after I wash my face both day and night. It removes all the excess makeup and dirt after washing my face and just feels very refreshing.