Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Toner

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Boots  Expert Sensitive Gentle Toner

1 review

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua Mineralis (Mineral Water), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methylparaben

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I needed to add a toner to my skin regimen and I was looking for a gentle sort, one that doesn't contain an astringent like witch hazel or alcohol as these would just be an over kill for my daily skin care routine.

(I use cold cream to remove eye & face make up, then a warm towel to remove the product which is followed by a cream cleanser/scrub from Neutrogena that has salicylic acid, but I am VERY gentle with both towel and cleanser. I have oily-combo skin, acne-proned so I have to remove every stitch of make up. Anything left over will result into an angry bump the next morning and so on. I also use a low dosage of Retinol every other day to improve the look of my skin as I still suffer from residual acne scars).

I'm VERY happy with this toner, I can feel that it immediately adds moisture BACK into my skin but removes any possible traces of make up--ensuring clean skin! The price cannot be beaten at around $5 w/ tax from Target. SO inexpensive! I highly recommend giving this a shot if you're looking for a moisturizing toner!