Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Toner

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Boots  Expert Sensitive Gentle Toner

4.8

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua Mineralis (Mineral Water), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methylparaben

on 12/1/2016 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The last review was in 2015 so I hope this is still available.

Holy cow this is good! After I cleanse, this toner picks up SO MUCH leftever makeup that my Eve Lom Cleanser missed.... the thing is, after I use Eve Lom I use a Garnier Micellar Water, and the cotton pad from that showed nothing. Then I use this Boots Toner and the pad is literally filthy, so I now use this toner as a "second cleanser" because it picks up makeup where Garnier's Micellar Water missed.

This is a really great toner/after cleanser to use to make sure you have gotten all of your makeup off. I need to explore more of the Boots brand.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a great toner for the price, especially considering how difficult it is to find toners without alcohol, fragrance and/or witch hazel. I have combo/oily skin with what I believe is a precursor to rosacea (my mom and grandma had it; I have lots of redness over my entire face but no "breakouts"). Keep in mind that this is extremely gentle and you probably won't "feel" it tighten up your pores like you would with most toners. The only reason I won't be buying it again is because I'm mercilessly cutting out any product that shows any signs of being irritating, and this does sting a touch for about 30 seconds after I use it. But I do think it's worth anyone giving it a try. There's nothing in the ingredients that's an irritant, this is just my own skin's reaction to it.

I would buy this again, and I have! By far the best toner I have purchased in a long, long time. Fragrance free, alcohol free, non-irritating. Really does remove any remaining gunk on your face after cleansing and does not leave it tight, dry or irritated.

on 9/22/2009 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this toner since it's alcohol free and really takes off any excess makeup that I have after cleansing it. At $3.99 (Target), I'm amazed at how it actually does a better job than department store toners I have tried over the years. Highly recommended!