Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Toner

Boots  Expert Sensitive Gentle Toner

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua Mineralis (Mineral Water), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methylparaben

on 11/22/2014 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite toner. It picks up so much dead skin, left over makeup, oil and whatever gunk is left after you wash your face. I use this 2x a day and I go though a bottle in about 4 months. It's super cheap and easy to find at Target there is no scent. A staple beauty product for me.

Update 7/2015

still am enjoying this product

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a great toner for the price, especially considering how difficult it is to find toners without alcohol, fragrance and/or witch hazel. I have combo/oily skin with what I believe is a precursor to rosacea (my mom and grandma had it; I have lots of redness over my entire face but no "breakouts"). Keep in mind that this is extremely gentle and you probably won't "feel" it tighten up your pores like you would with most toners. The only reason I won't be buying it again is because I'm mercilessly cutting out any product that shows any signs of being irritating, and this does sting a touch for about 30 seconds after I use it. But I do think it's worth anyone giving it a try. There's nothing in the ingredients that's an irritant, this is just my own skin's reaction to it.

on 4/14/2011 4:31:00 AM

Este toner es uno de los mejores que he comprado. Primero que todo, no contiene alcohol, ni glicerina ni perfumes..Como lo dijo una review abajo, es super basico, pero super efectivo!!!!
Hace unos meses decidi dejar de usar toner, (pues tenia que economizar) y esa fue una de las maneras de hacerlo..Crei que era un gasto innecesario..
Pero mi piel empezo a resentirlo..Asi que me decidi a buscar un toner bueno, bonito y barato.. Y me decidi por este...
Tengo que decir que es una maravilla!!!, deja la piel super suave, es lo suficientemente humectante en mi piel para usar casi la mitad de cantidad de crema de noche.
Tengo apenas 3 dias usandolo, pero mi piel tuvo un cambio de la noche al dia..Ojalá y Target no deje de venderla..Aunque en una review lei que lo dejo de vender...Por si las dudas comprare 4 o 5..Pues el precio es de risa..$3.99..Pueden creerlo!!!
Lo recomiendo a todo mundo, para todo tipo de pieles..
Gracias Paula Begoun por el buen consejo..!!

I would buy this again, and I have! By far the best toner I have purchased in a long, long time. Fragrance free, alcohol free, non-irritating. Really does remove any remaining gunk on your face after cleansing and does not leave it tight, dry or irritated.

Have only been using this product for a few days so I can't comment on any longterm effects. But the great thing is there is no alcohol or fragrance which is SO HARD to find!! And, yes, it does remove any leftover makeup after cleansing; the proof is on my cottonball!