Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.3

Distilled Water, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Sodium PCA, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pomegranate Extract, Natural Active Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, L-Carnosine, Boswellia Serrata, Niacinamide, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Centella Asiatica, Horse Chestnut Extract, Betulinic Acid, Green Tea EGCG, Epidermal Growth Factor BT, Germaben II
Formerly called Let's Make Collagen Serum.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Huge disappointment! Probably this is the last product I buy online without testing.
I can't say anything about it's performance, because it smells like an animal farm or a zoo on hot day. You know what I'm talking about...
I put it on my face and had to rinse right after. Smell was unbearable. Tried it again on my hand, let it dry. Smell din't go away after couple of hours, and my skin surface stayed sticky.
One of the worst products I ever tried! To the trash it goes!

P.S. There is no way I can write review on company's website. Doesn't look honest to me...

on 7/11/2016 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this for five years or more... maybe ten? Great stuff. I'm 50 and my skin is still elastic and "thick" instead of that crepey look. And everything at SkinActives.com is great. Been using their stuff for 10 years or more.

on 1/26/2013 7:58:00 PM

I have used this product for several years. I use it twice a day right after washing my face. It is extremely soothing and leaves my face feeling silky; not greasy in any way and not tight -- just incredibly smooth. It is very reasonably priced. I recommend it for any age, but it is especially great for the over 40 crowd or anyone trying to reduce the signs of aging. Try it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product, it's cheap, lasts a long time, and best of all works!! I notice a decrease in the fine lines around my eyes and my skin looks better all over. Like other reviewers I shake it before use and keep it in the fridge. It is sort of grainy and smells a bit at first, but it does sink right in. I actually like how clean and tight my skin feels once absorbed, others may feel like the skin feels too dry. The packaging is effective, nothing glamorous. I don't need to look any further for a product - this is it!

on 7/1/2009 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I had very specific questions because of the RX stuff I already use for rosacea, KP, and dehydrated skin; Hannah, the founder, was very clear and prompt in her responses.
PROS: thin, watery liquid, brownish, smooth, slight smell
CONS: none
Because I am a little leary of any new product, I tested it on the back of my hands first. No tingling, in fact it was absorbed rather quickly (it is water based after all). I do shake it up each time I use it - it was a little gritty when I first got it but after shaking it whatever it was went away. I began using it around my eyes and then my face and neck. Its been about 4 days now and truly, the skin structure around my eyes has subtly changed. I wish I had taken a picture before so I could share the after. I may do that now....anyway, I use this am and pm. At night I use it around my eyes, and during the day, all over including my neck. I use Avalon VItamin C renewal cream at night, alternating every few days with Retin A Micro. During the day I use Sonia Kaschuk tinted moisturizer SPF 15 with Physicians Formula light bronzer powder.
I think its well worth the $12 or so plus shipping. Very reasonable for fairly quick changes.

on 7/1/2009 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Hmmm. Don't know what the problem was with the previous poster but I found Hannah to be very responsive to my questions on this product. I had very specific questions because of the RX stuff I already use for rosacea, KP, and dehydrated skin; she was very clear and prompt in her response.

PROS: thin, watery liquid, brownish, smooth, slight smell
CONS: none

Because I am a little leary of any new product, I tested it on the back of my hands first. No tingling, in fact it was absorbed rather quickly (it is water based after all). I do shake it up each time I use it. I began using it around my eyes and then my face and neck. Its been about 4 days now and truly, the skin structure around my eyes has subtly changed. I wish I had taken a picture before so I could share the after. I may do that now....anyway, I use this am and pm. At night I use it around my eyes, and during the day, all over including my neck. I use Avalon VItamin C renewal cream at night, alternating every few days with Retin A Micro. During the day I use Sonia Kaschuk tinted moisturizer SPF 15 with Physicians Formula light bronzer powder.