Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.8

Distilled Water, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Sodium PCA, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pomegranate Extract, Natural Active Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, L-Carnosine, Boswellia Serrata, Niacinamide, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Centella Asiatica, Horse Chestnut Extract, Betulinic Acid, Green Tea EGCG, Epidermal Growth Factor BT, Germaben II
Formerly called Let's Make Collagen Serum.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My first review here. As a long term beauty addict who has always looked after my skin I am now changing my routine/products to find products which plump the skin, help fight aging and give me that smooth creamy glow. My skin has NEVER been smooth or uniform in colour/texture. Adult acne has left scars on my chin and my nose has black heads even with daily sacilic acid wash/gel. I have been using this for 2 weeks in combination with cleansing with my (new) clarasonic and retinol night cream. Not noticed any scent to it at all. There is a 100% improvement in the clarity of my skin, less redness, no- not even one breakout. The skin is plumper looking and the crepey lines I hate ( on my chin) are softened. Store cold in the fridge and only using at night. Time to add it to mornings on the days I don't wear make up. The consistency is too sticky to wear under make up IMO.

on 10/17/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Great stuff. It was a bit brownish and filmy, but they've got a new, even more effective formula. What matters is, it works.

on 3/1/2012 10:31:00 AM

I'm not a fan of anti-aging products. But this actually works. My skin looks more even and firmed, and I have less wrinkles! I googled the ingredients and found out that this serum is full of proven active ingredients.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

So far, so good with this product. I have only used this maybe 3 times but the crepiness under my left eye seems to be diminished. I keep it in the refrigerator after use as directed. I also shake the bottle before application. The product has a slight vitamin type scent but it isn't very strong. The one thing that I don't like much is the product dries to a very dry finish, but if you put moisturizer over it the feel can go away. I will continue to use and will update if I think of doing so.

I have been using this product for about 3 years now. I did stop for awhile and definitely noticed the change. I wish I could get buckets of this stuff and bath in it. There is no doubt I have kept wrinkles at bay with this stuff. I also use the DMAE serum they have. I use these two serums morning and night and produced a daily cream I like very much. You don't have to use their creams, you can buy something you already like and then pump it up with the actives.

I use many of the skin actives products and I have to say that I do not look 53. You have to be patient with all their products, there are no magic bullets.