Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 56 & Over

1 review

Distilled Water, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Sodium PCA, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pomegranate Extract, Natural Active Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, L-Carnosine, Boswellia Serrata, Niacinamide, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Centella Asiatica, Horse Chestnut Extract, Betulinic Acid, Green Tea EGCG, Epidermal Growth Factor BT, Germaben II
Formerly called Let's Make Collagen Serum.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this product for over two years now and my husband has been using it for about one year. We have seen good results. We are both 71 and we are holding the wrinkles and collapsed facial features at bay. I just wish we had discovered this serum earlier. We are not turning back the clock, but we are holding on to where we are. We do not look our age, I believe, and this serum has definitely played a part in keeping our skin looking good.
It comes in a plain bottle and is reasonably priced. It must be refrigerated. I even use it on my eyelids with good results and no irritation. It does not promise miracles, it just provides results.
If you are really serious about preventive anti-aging skin care, check out this little indie company. They are the real deal.