Filtered by hair type : Straight

4.8

Distilled Water, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Sodium PCA, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pomegranate Extract, Natural Active Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, L-Carnosine, Boswellia Serrata, Niacinamide, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Centella Asiatica, Horse Chestnut Extract, Betulinic Acid, Green Tea EGCG, Epidermal Growth Factor BT, Germaben II
Formerly called Let's Make Collagen Serum.

on 7/11/2016 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this for five years or more... maybe ten? Great stuff. I'm 50 and my skin is still elastic and "thick" instead of that crepey look. And everything at SkinActives.com is great. Been using their stuff for 10 years or more.

on 6/15/2015 2:27:00 AM

I have stubborn sensitive skin that does not respond to many anti-aging cream out there. But within using this serum in one week, I started to notice my skin feeling smoother and even plumping out somewhat. I only apply this at night right now but I might consider applying it in the morning as well. It consistently gives me smooth skin when I wash it off in the morning. The wrinkles on my nose between my eyes have become less visible as well. I've been using this for 2 months now. Excited to update this review in 6 months or so.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I do like this serum very much. It contains lots of good for your skin ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea, & Peptides. At $12.50 for 1oz this product is a bargain for all the active ingredients you get for the price. I use this serum at night & I usually put a moisturizer over it. Like other reviewers noted it does smell slightly of vitamins and it is a little sticky upon initial application but it dries quickly and the sticky feeling does go away, The reason I am giving it 4 lippies instead of 5 is that the texture is gritty and even if you shake the product a little it still has tiny white particles in it. That being said it's a great product from skin actives and I will continue to use it!

on 5/13/2009 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff is amazing. I've been on a quest to repair the damage done to my skin by years of benzoyl peroxide use, which left my face red, irritated, tired-looking, and showing proto-wrinkles. I'm 26; wrinkles should not be in the picture yet! I'm not trying to look ten years younger or anything like that -- I just want to look like a normal mid-twenties woman!

This serum is a thin, unsticky light beige liquid that applies smoothly and dries to a semi-drying finish. It definitely needs moisturizer or sunscreen over it.

After three days of use, the dry, crepey skin under my eyes has smoothed out and the lightly etched laugh lines around my mouth are significantly shallower. I look fresher and more my own age.

The packaging is less than ideal -- a little glass bottle with a wide-gauge eye dropper. It's just a matter of time before I drop and shatter the bottle, so I'm looking for better packaging.

Skin Actives also offers a lip collagen serum, applied with a lip gloss brush. Same amazing results; my lip lines are smoothing out and my lips are plumper and pinker.

I foresee this becoming a staple in my arsenal. I'm also buying some for my mom, who at 56 is just starting to wrinkle around her lips and eyes. I'll update in a couple months with my results and hers.

**ETA March 2010** I have moved on to other products to better deal with my acne, but I would still highly recommend this. I used it for about 4 or 5 months and it did a great job at repairing the BP damage. I will probably come back to it later in life, assuming it's still around. Just doesn't fit my needs at this exact moment.