Filtered by hair type : Other
Skin Actives Scientific - Collagen Serum

Distilled Water, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Sodium PCA, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pomegranate Extract, Natural Active Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, L-Carnosine, Boswellia Serrata, Niacinamide, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Centella Asiatica, Horse Chestnut Extract, Betulinic Acid, Green Tea EGCG, Epidermal Growth Factor BT, Germaben II
Formerly called Let's Make Collagen Serum.

on 3/1/2012 10:31:00 AM

I'm not a fan of anti-aging products. But this actually works. My skin looks more even and firmed, and I have less wrinkles! I googled the ingredients and found out that this serum is full of proven active ingredients.

on 2/19/2012 5:11:00 AM

I've been using this about 2 months now. The bottle is generic but sturdy. The smell is natural and I store it in my fridge. I apply it in the mornings.

I was pleased with the customer service. My question were answered promptly and though Hannah by reputation in quite blunt, I also found her to be honest--which is most important to me. I asked how long I could expect before seeing results with the LMCS and she told me, quite honestly, I might never see turn-back-time type results that most popular brands advertised... but that at the very least it would help me maintain the collagen I have. Fair enough, I'm 37 if I can maintain what I have now I'll be rocking my 50's and like I said, her honesty sold me.

Fast forward two months and I am pleased to say that I do see a difference... some crepeiness is smoothing out and I notice that my skin feels a bit thicker. The texture is very "fresh made" and seems quite different than commercial products if that's what you are used to... it pleases me because this way I know I have a product chock full o' actives. I use it in the morning and it goes on smooth, I enjoy rubbing it in on just very barely damp skin... its not at all sticky and has no smell once it is absorbed. I don't wear makeup, but I can't imagine it causing any problems at all. I definately plan to repurchase.

ETA 4/12/12: I ran out of this right after I posted this review and have been out of the country so I couldn't repurchase. I am so pleased that NONE of the smoothness I noted while using this product has left... so it seems that this serum has actually improved the condition and quality of collagen of my skin rather than just temporarily hydrating/ masking it. I'm buying a 4 oz bottle to use on my post-baby belly too!

on 7/4/2010 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

SkinActives LMC serum is a miracle worker!! I just turned 30 and have been noticing the slight lines under my eyes and on my forehead and decided to give this serum a try. The best decision I could make- after a months use, the forehead lines are gone and the skin around my eyes looks fresh and plumped like a teenager - I am speechless and will be addicted to this product for life!

on 7/6/2008 12:16:00 AM

This is similar to the CHAS serum which I use during the day under sunscreen and this one at night or when I'm just hanging around the house. I know I like these because when the bottle runs low, I start coveting them and planning my reorder so I'm never without. They both smell like crushed up vitamins and have a somewhat gritty texture that actually absorbs very well into the skin. You can easily incorporate these under your regular creams/sunscreens because they don't really add a layer to your regimin as they are so light and water solulable. Too many serums have goop in them that makes combining with other products difficult. The whole point of these serums is to get the beneficial actives onto your face without a lot of fanfare. As a result, you get great antioxidant benefits at a super price (I don't recall paying 28 dollars -- I paid about half that for one ounce). Check out SkinActives' website, apparently they are updating it.