Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

3.8

Formerly called Let's Make Collagen Serum.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Huge disappointment! Probably this is the last product I buy online without testing.
I can't say anything about it's performance, because it smells like an animal farm or a zoo on hot day. You know what I'm talking about...
I put it on my face and had to rinse right after. Smell was unbearable. Tried it again on my hand, let it dry. Smell din't go away after couple of hours, and my skin surface stayed sticky.
One of the worst products I ever tried! To the trash it goes!

P.S. There is no way I can write review on company's website. Doesn't look honest to me...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For skin that is:

- abused by acids/overexfoliated
- sensitive
- thin/dry/crepey

I love this stuff! My skin drinks it and it looks thicker, though I don't think it does a lot for wrinkles. I didn't realize what a difference it was making till I ran out :(

The active ingredients are pretty amazing. Don't know how they've managed to stay under the radar.

This should be a part of anyone's routine.

on 7/11/2016 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this for five years or more... maybe ten? Great stuff. I'm 50 and my skin is still elastic and "thick" instead of that crepey look. And everything at SkinActives.com is great. Been using their stuff for 10 years or more.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I'm on the fence. I read all the positive experiences and figured why not, it's about time I paid attention to anti aging products. I didn't wake with plumped, glowing skin. In fact my nasolabial lines showed no improvement and the little lines under my eyes progressively got deeper. If after 2 month's use I experience the opposite of my expectations, I cannot commit to continued use -which is sad, because the ingredient list/research is impressive and it really is a bargain at <usd$ 20 with shipping. Le sigh...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product, it's cheap, lasts a long time, and best of all works!! I notice a decrease in the fine lines around my eyes and my skin looks better all over. Like other reviewers I shake it before use and keep it in the fridge. It is sort of grainy and smells a bit at first, but it does sink right in. I actually like how clean and tight my skin feels once absorbed, others may feel like the skin feels too dry. The packaging is effective, nothing glamorous. I don't need to look any further for a product - this is it!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I write this after one week of product use. I had some very deep laugh lines and I was developing fine lines around the eyes and on the forehead. No big whoop, I'm over 30, it happens, right? NO. Do not go gentle into that wrinkled night. I'd tried and thrown away several creams and was wary of expensive serums (and that brown Estee Lauder stuff did nothing for me), when an Internet search turned up Skin Actives, an outfit that caters to the DIY skincare crowd. Their ready-mixed collagen serum, which I keep in the fridge per directions, has caused the aforementioned lines to vanish. I apply five drops to face and neck in the evenings after a gentle cream cleanser (by UK brand Simple) and follow with Oil of Olay cream for sensitive skin plus a few drops of jojoba oil. I look 25 again. HALLELUJAH. It is $12.50 for one ounce and contains the following: Distilled Water, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Sodium PCA, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pomegranate Extract, Natural Active Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, L-Carnosine, Boswellia Serrata, Niacinamide, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Centella Asiatica, Horse Chestnut Extract, Betulinic Acid, Green Tea EGCG, Epidermal Growth Factor BT, Germaben II. I'm just hoping that EGF doesn't turn out to be a tumor-generator, as Paula Begoun seems to think it might.