Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.9

Distilled Water, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Sodium PCA, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pomegranate Extract, Natural Active Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, L-Carnosine, Boswellia Serrata, Niacinamide, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Centella Asiatica, Horse Chestnut Extract, Betulinic Acid, Green Tea EGCG, Epidermal Growth Factor BT, Germaben II
Formerly called Let's Make Collagen Serum.

on 6/15/2015 2:27:00 AM

I have stubborn sensitive skin that does not respond to many anti-aging cream out there. But within using this serum in one week, I started to notice my skin feeling smoother and even plumping out somewhat. I only apply this at night right now but I might consider applying it in the morning as well. It consistently gives me smooth skin when I wash it off in the morning. The wrinkles on my nose between my eyes have become less visible as well. I've been using this for 2 months now. Excited to update this review in 6 months or so.

on 9/1/2014 9:49:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I've been using this serum for three years now and it's incredible. The whole brand is amazing. My routine:

Morning:
Cleanse with Salicylic Wash
Tone with Ascorbic Acid crystals mixed with tap water
Moisturize with UV Repair Cream

Night:
Cleanse with DHC Deep Cleansing Oil (not Skin Actives product, although they do have an oil cleanser)
Collagen Serum
Moisturize with Vitamin A Cream (Twilight Awakening)

My skin is fair, sensitive and prone to redness. I used have several scaly, flaky patches of dry skin and the occasional blemish. I have used many mid-high end products with no consistent luck and no changes to the core issues. After switching to Skin Actives my skin is soft, healthy, less red, NO scaly/flaky patches (I cannot emphasize that enough), and fewer blemishes. This is pure magic for me.

The science behind their ingredients is well supported and the proof is in my pudding soft skin. I'm almost forty and I sometimes get carded buying alcohol.

Make the switch. You will not regret it.

on 2/28/2013 6:54:00 PM

I'm on my second bottle of this. I have definitely seen marked improvement in my skin using LMC serum. The first bottle I got was there new formulation, but it was still oxidizing to a darker & darker brown as I used it. The new batch I just opened is crystal clear. they assured us that it's still the same formula, it's just been stabilized. Let's hope! I also love the lip collagen serum. My lips are smooth & hydrated & the pigmentation in them looks very youthful (like in my twenties) after just 3 days of use.

on 3/1/2012 10:31:00 AM

I'm not a fan of anti-aging products. But this actually works. My skin looks more even and firmed, and I have less wrinkles! I googled the ingredients and found out that this serum is full of proven active ingredients.

on 2/19/2012 5:11:00 AM

I've been using this about 2 months now. The bottle is generic but sturdy. The smell is natural and I store it in my fridge. I apply it in the mornings.

I was pleased with the customer service. My question were answered promptly and though Hannah by reputation in quite blunt, I also found her to be honest--which is most important to me. I asked how long I could expect before seeing results with the LMCS and she told me, quite honestly, I might never see turn-back-time type results that most popular brands advertised... but that at the very least it would help me maintain the collagen I have. Fair enough, I'm 37 if I can maintain what I have now I'll be rocking my 50's and like I said, her honesty sold me.

Fast forward two months and I am pleased to say that I do see a difference... some crepeiness is smoothing out and I notice that my skin feels a bit thicker. The texture is very "fresh made" and seems quite different than commercial products if that's what you are used to... it pleases me because this way I know I have a product chock full o' actives. I use it in the morning and it goes on smooth, I enjoy rubbing it in on just very barely damp skin... its not at all sticky and has no smell once it is absorbed. I don't wear makeup, but I can't imagine it causing any problems at all. I definately plan to repurchase.

ETA 4/12/12: I ran out of this right after I posted this review and have been out of the country so I couldn't repurchase. I am so pleased that NONE of the smoothness I noted while using this product has left... so it seems that this serum has actually improved the condition and quality of collagen of my skin rather than just temporarily hydrating/ masking it. I'm buying a 4 oz bottle to use on my post-baby belly too!

on 7/4/2010 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

SkinActives LMC serum is a miracle worker!! I just turned 30 and have been noticing the slight lines under my eyes and on my forehead and decided to give this serum a try. The best decision I could make- after a months use, the forehead lines are gone and the skin around my eyes looks fresh and plumped like a teenager - I am speechless and will be addicted to this product for life!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

So far, so good with this product. I have only used this maybe 3 times but the crepiness under my left eye seems to be diminished. I keep it in the refrigerator after use as directed. I also shake the bottle before application. The product has a slight vitamin type scent but it isn't very strong. The one thing that I don't like much is the product dries to a very dry finish, but if you put moisturizer over it the feel can go away. I will continue to use and will update if I think of doing so.

I have been using this product for about 3 years now. I did stop for awhile and definitely noticed the change. I wish I could get buckets of this stuff and bath in it. There is no doubt I have kept wrinkles at bay with this stuff. I also use the DMAE serum they have. I use these two serums morning and night and produced a daily cream I like very much. You don't have to use their creams, you can buy something you already like and then pump it up with the actives.

I use many of the skin actives products and I have to say that I do not look 53. You have to be patient with all their products, there are no magic bullets.