Filtered by skin type : Dry
Skin Actives Scientific - Collagen Serum

Distilled Water, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Sodium PCA, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pomegranate Extract, Natural Active Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, L-Carnosine, Boswellia Serrata, Niacinamide, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Centella Asiatica, Horse Chestnut Extract, Betulinic Acid, Green Tea EGCG, Epidermal Growth Factor BT, Germaben II
Formerly called Let's Make Collagen Serum.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this product for over two years now and my husband has been using it for about one year. We have seen good results. We are both 71 and we are holding the wrinkles and collapsed facial features at bay. I just wish we had discovered this serum earlier. We are not turning back the clock, but we are holding on to where we are. We do not look our age, I believe, and this serum has definitely played a part in keeping our skin looking good.
It comes in a plain bottle and is reasonably priced. It must be refrigerated. I even use it on my eyelids with good results and no irritation. It does not promise miracles, it just provides results.
If you are really serious about preventive anti-aging skin care, check out this little indie company. They are the real deal.

on 1/26/2013 7:58:00 PM

I have used this product for several years. I use it twice a day right after washing my face. It is extremely soothing and leaves my face feeling silky; not greasy in any way and not tight -- just incredibly smooth. It is very reasonably priced. I recommend it for any age, but it is especially great for the over 40 crowd or anyone trying to reduce the signs of aging. Try it!

on 11/15/2009 12:27:00 PM

As somebody already mentioned I saw instant improvement after using this serum. I'm on my second bottle now and will keep buying. The first time I put it along with my regular moisturizer before going to bed and the next day I was amazed of the results. It's a staple at this point. Can't live without it. Agree that the packaging can use some improvement but I'm afraid that with that also the price will go up. Great product!!!

on 7/1/2009 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I had very specific questions because of the RX stuff I already use for rosacea, KP, and dehydrated skin; Hannah, the founder, was very clear and prompt in her responses.
PROS: thin, watery liquid, brownish, smooth, slight smell
CONS: none
Because I am a little leary of any new product, I tested it on the back of my hands first. No tingling, in fact it was absorbed rather quickly (it is water based after all). I do shake it up each time I use it - it was a little gritty when I first got it but after shaking it whatever it was went away. I began using it around my eyes and then my face and neck. Its been about 4 days now and truly, the skin structure around my eyes has subtly changed. I wish I had taken a picture before so I could share the after. I may do that now....anyway, I use this am and pm. At night I use it around my eyes, and during the day, all over including my neck. I use Avalon VItamin C renewal cream at night, alternating every few days with Retin A Micro. During the day I use Sonia Kaschuk tinted moisturizer SPF 15 with Physicians Formula light bronzer powder.
I think its well worth the $12 or so plus shipping. Very reasonable for fairly quick changes.

on 7/1/2009 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Hmmm. Don't know what the problem was with the previous poster but I found Hannah to be very responsive to my questions on this product. I had very specific questions because of the RX stuff I already use for rosacea, KP, and dehydrated skin; she was very clear and prompt in her response.

PROS: thin, watery liquid, brownish, smooth, slight smell
CONS: none

Because I am a little leary of any new product, I tested it on the back of my hands first. No tingling, in fact it was absorbed rather quickly (it is water based after all). I do shake it up each time I use it. I began using it around my eyes and then my face and neck. Its been about 4 days now and truly, the skin structure around my eyes has subtly changed. I wish I had taken a picture before so I could share the after. I may do that now....anyway, I use this am and pm. At night I use it around my eyes, and during the day, all over including my neck. I use Avalon VItamin C renewal cream at night, alternating every few days with Retin A Micro. During the day I use Sonia Kaschuk tinted moisturizer SPF 15 with Physicians Formula light bronzer powder.