Filtered by age: 44-55
Skin Actives Scientific - Collagen Serum

Distilled Water, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Sodium PCA, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pomegranate Extract, Natural Active Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, L-Carnosine, Boswellia Serrata, Niacinamide, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Centella Asiatica, Horse Chestnut Extract, Betulinic Acid, Green Tea EGCG, Epidermal Growth Factor BT, Germaben II
Formerly called Let's Make Collagen Serum.

on 7/11/2016 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this for five years or more... maybe ten? Great stuff. I'm 50 and my skin is still elastic and "thick" instead of that crepey look. And everything at SkinActives.com is great. Been using their stuff for 10 years or more.

on 1/26/2013 7:58:00 PM

I have used this product for several years. I use it twice a day right after washing my face. It is extremely soothing and leaves my face feeling silky; not greasy in any way and not tight -- just incredibly smooth. It is very reasonably priced. I recommend it for any age, but it is especially great for the over 40 crowd or anyone trying to reduce the signs of aging. Try it!

on 9/1/2009 10:05:00 PM

I really like this product--it is a very powerful set of ingredients for the price. But I am posting this because I really LOVE LOVE LOVE some of the other serums by Skin Actives (not yet listed in productville). When I use the LMC serum in combo with Skin Actives Rosacea Serum, TZone Serum and CHAS antioxidants, my skin is very very happy. Rested, well nourished, clear and radiant. Great actives, no bulls* marketing, extremely reasonable prices & low shipping prices. These items are my must-haves for great skin!

I have been using this product for about 3 years now. I did stop for awhile and definitely noticed the change. I wish I could get buckets of this stuff and bath in it. There is no doubt I have kept wrinkles at bay with this stuff. I also use the DMAE serum they have. I use these two serums morning and night and produced a daily cream I like very much. You don't have to use their creams, you can buy something you already like and then pump it up with the actives.

I use many of the skin actives products and I have to say that I do not look 53. You have to be patient with all their products, there are no magic bullets.

on 7/1/2009 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I had very specific questions because of the RX stuff I already use for rosacea, KP, and dehydrated skin; Hannah, the founder, was very clear and prompt in her responses.
PROS: thin, watery liquid, brownish, smooth, slight smell
CONS: none
Because I am a little leary of any new product, I tested it on the back of my hands first. No tingling, in fact it was absorbed rather quickly (it is water based after all). I do shake it up each time I use it - it was a little gritty when I first got it but after shaking it whatever it was went away. I began using it around my eyes and then my face and neck. Its been about 4 days now and truly, the skin structure around my eyes has subtly changed. I wish I had taken a picture before so I could share the after. I may do that now....anyway, I use this am and pm. At night I use it around my eyes, and during the day, all over including my neck. I use Avalon VItamin C renewal cream at night, alternating every few days with Retin A Micro. During the day I use Sonia Kaschuk tinted moisturizer SPF 15 with Physicians Formula light bronzer powder.
I think its well worth the $12 or so plus shipping. Very reasonable for fairly quick changes.

on 7/1/2009 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Hmmm. Don't know what the problem was with the previous poster but I found Hannah to be very responsive to my questions on this product. I had very specific questions because of the RX stuff I already use for rosacea, KP, and dehydrated skin; she was very clear and prompt in her response.

PROS: thin, watery liquid, brownish, smooth, slight smell
CONS: none

Because I am a little leary of any new product, I tested it on the back of my hands first. No tingling, in fact it was absorbed rather quickly (it is water based after all). I do shake it up each time I use it. I began using it around my eyes and then my face and neck. Its been about 4 days now and truly, the skin structure around my eyes has subtly changed. I wish I had taken a picture before so I could share the after. I may do that now....anyway, I use this am and pm. At night I use it around my eyes, and during the day, all over including my neck. I use Avalon VItamin C renewal cream at night, alternating every few days with Retin A Micro. During the day I use Sonia Kaschuk tinted moisturizer SPF 15 with Physicians Formula light bronzer powder.