Filtered by age: 25-29

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Distilled Water, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Sodium PCA, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pomegranate Extract, Natural Active Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, L-Carnosine, Boswellia Serrata, Niacinamide, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Centella Asiatica, Horse Chestnut Extract, Betulinic Acid, Green Tea EGCG, Epidermal Growth Factor BT, Germaben II
Formerly called Let's Make Collagen Serum.

on 2/28/2013 6:54:00 PM

I'm on my second bottle of this. I have definitely seen marked improvement in my skin using LMC serum. The first bottle I got was there new formulation, but it was still oxidizing to a darker & darker brown as I used it. The new batch I just opened is crystal clear. they assured us that it's still the same formula, it's just been stabilized. Let's hope! I also love the lip collagen serum. My lips are smooth & hydrated & the pigmentation in them looks very youthful (like in my twenties) after just 3 days of use.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I'm on the fence. I read all the positive experiences and figured why not, it's about time I paid attention to anti aging products. I didn't wake with plumped, glowing skin. In fact my nasolabial lines showed no improvement and the little lines under my eyes progressively got deeper. If after 2 month's use I experience the opposite of my expectations, I cannot commit to continued use -which is sad, because the ingredient list/research is impressive and it really is a bargain at <usd$ 20 with shipping. Le sigh...

on 5/13/2009 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff is amazing. I've been on a quest to repair the damage done to my skin by years of benzoyl peroxide use, which left my face red, irritated, tired-looking, and showing proto-wrinkles. I'm 26; wrinkles should not be in the picture yet! I'm not trying to look ten years younger or anything like that -- I just want to look like a normal mid-twenties woman!

This serum is a thin, unsticky light beige liquid that applies smoothly and dries to a semi-drying finish. It definitely needs moisturizer or sunscreen over it.

After three days of use, the dry, crepey skin under my eyes has smoothed out and the lightly etched laugh lines around my mouth are significantly shallower. I look fresher and more my own age.

The packaging is less than ideal -- a little glass bottle with a wide-gauge eye dropper. It's just a matter of time before I drop and shatter the bottle, so I'm looking for better packaging.

Skin Actives also offers a lip collagen serum, applied with a lip gloss brush. Same amazing results; my lip lines are smoothing out and my lips are plumper and pinker.

I foresee this becoming a staple in my arsenal. I'm also buying some for my mom, who at 56 is just starting to wrinkle around her lips and eyes. I'll update in a couple months with my results and hers.

**ETA March 2010** I have moved on to other products to better deal with my acne, but I would still highly recommend this. I used it for about 4 or 5 months and it did a great job at repairing the BP damage. I will probably come back to it later in life, assuming it's still around. Just doesn't fit my needs at this exact moment.

on 11/25/2008 10:36:00 PM

U are not going to believe this - READ Skinactives - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

Around a month ago, I bought skinactives antinflammatory cream and it made my face tingle, so i went on her forum and this is what I posted.

I just started using the antinflamation cream for my rosacea

My skin looks a little calmer but now it is tingling, burning, itching and feels dry. It has only been 4 days. I cant wait to get home from work to wash it off. Has anyone else had this problem?

Hannah from the site emailed me and told me to stop using it so I did. I have not posted anything else on the site. All of a sudden my account gets deleted a month later. I thought it was a mistake so I emailed Hannah about it. I am still waiting for her response on why i was deleted.
I didnt think anything of it until another person that is a member on the rosacea support group stated that her account was deleted. She emailed Hannah and Hannah told her it was not a mistake that she just didnt think her skincare would work for her since her skin is so sensitive and would not let her be a member anymore because she had posted on her forum that she was sensitive to some of the ingredients in skinactives.
This is discrimination and i am completely stunned. No wonder nothing is ever stated on her forum that they dont like her products, because u say one little thing like I did and she will delete you.