NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm

NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

2.2

on 9/23/2012 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I didn't purchase this product but got a mini version using a coupon online. It's a pretty mauve-y warmer pink color with shots of gold glitter in it. Because of the glitter, it has some fall down when you use a brush to pick up the product. It deposits some of the gold glitter on the cheek but most fall down, thus I don't see this as a day time blush or for people with large pores.

However, for darker skin tones, it doesn't show up as a blush. Instead it makes a pretty golden pinky highlighter. I would say this blush is most suitable for light to medium skin tones.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE the color of this blush. I DON'T love the huge chunks of glitter that fall out and stick everywhere (especially on my chest, clothes). Not a good look for work! I'll stick to the regular Nars Orgasm blush and use this for those nights I go to a club or somewhere the sparkle is more appropriate.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

What a Hype! People have raved about this blush so much I was compelled to spend the $33 for it. I hate it! Maybe on pale skin the payoff is great but I don't believe that this blush was intended for darker skin tones. I had to really pack it on in order to see anything. I really thought that this would look good on me because of the gold flecks in it. (Gold is my color :) But the Super Orgasm fell super flat in my book. I really wanted to love this, but this one isnt for me. This was overpriced and a complete let down for me.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

So I had to write a review on this blush since it gets such a bad rap. Super Orgasm is so much better than Orgasm, especially if you have darker, cooler skin. SO is pinker, while still being peachy-pink, and the actual shimmer is finer. NARS put these huge pieces of glitter in it, but they are purely decorative. One tap of your brush and they're gone or better yet I prefer using the 187 brush, which doesn't really pick up the glitter in the first place. I was kind of biased against SO until I tried it myself, but once I did I was very shocked and pleased.

I am a NW43 and Orgasm doesn't really show, it's only the gold shimmer and R&R Call Me had too much gold sheen for my cooler skin. I looked like a gold plated statue. I'm very happy I gave this blush a chance and if you're interested in this color I think you should too. I'm taking a point off simply because I don't need decorative glitter, it just doesn't need to be there, even if it easy to tap off.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

As much as I hate returning things, I'm seriously contemplating this one. I'm very disappointed that the chunks of glitter don't break down as I had been told that they would. The color is just ok.....definately not a color I couldn't get from another, less expensive blush. I think the worst part is that the chunks of glitter ended up all over my face after a while. I think I'll stick to my lovejoy for now.

on 10/4/2008 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

To all medium and dark skinned AA ladies, don't bother. This WILL not show up. Except forf a few random flakes of glitter this has no color payoff. I am returning mine to Sephora. Very disappointed.

Popular Blush Products