NARS Super Orgasm

NARS Super Orgasm
NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

3.8

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My only complaint with this product is the "sparkle" and there is no shortage here! If you are like me and like a natural flushed look then this is not the blush for you! I looked like someone sprinkled me in fairy dust lol,lovely packaging though!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

BEAUTIFUL color!!! Pink color with gold specks makes my tan skin look amazing, and glamourously natural. Easy to match with almost anything. This is a staple of mine.

I really love this blush...only one actually. I'm not a blush kinda girl but this really warms and prettys my face up! The glitter is why i wouldnt wear this every day and that's why I gave 4 lippies.

on 8/4/2010 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

mehh..its alright I guess. I had orgasm..didn't really care for it, so I thought I would try super orgasm. It's slightly better, they just added more sparkle to it. Did they even add more color? Not sure? Thats why I gave it 3 lippies. Wouldn't repurchase.

on 7/27/2010 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this blush. :) It was my first super good quality one, and for the price $26 i think it was totally worth it.
the glitter isn't like very noticeable, it is very subtle on the cheeks and it is such a gorgeous pink. i love it i think everyone should get it.

on 4/25/2010 3:55:00 AM

This was my first nars blush and when I first got it I loved it it gave my cheeks a nice peachy pink glow to them but after I purchased a few more Nars blushes I noticed that I found myself reaching for this blush less and less, I really do like the color and the chunks of glitter you see in the pan hardly show up on your face (which I like) but I find that I really have to layer this blush on as opposed to other nars blush which only néed to be gently tapped to get the amount of product needed, overall a really pretty blush but I would not repurchase
because I prefer Torrid for a peachy coral look.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I actually like this blush though it had to grow on me. I use a small blush brush to buff it into my cheeks and it gives a pink golden glow. I used to try and sweep it on, but that's not how to do it, you have to gently buff and build up layers because it's not extremely pigmented. I usually buff it in about 2 or 3 times to build up a subtle glow. It's not as pigmented as other NARS blushes so that's why I gave it a 4.

I expected better about this blush, especially hearing all the hype and reviews. It's an okay blush, not what I expected. It's okay, noting great about it, I feel like it doesn't stay on long. It has shimmer which I like, but the glitter is too thick, too thick to the point it doens't stay on. I would not buy this again, and am considering of putting it up for a swap.

on 1/23/2009 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my first Nars product, of course it's the blush! I went to Sephora to try on their blushes and wasn't even going to look at the Super Orgasm. It was a last minute try on and it was a tie with another.. (torrid or taos?).

Just recently I was thinking of returning it because sometimes it seems it brings out the red of my cheeks than give a nice glow. But then I realized I must not be putting on my foundation enough to give it an even canvas. So I tried it again and am slapping myself for even thinking of returning it.

It gives a nice spring fresh look. There are a lot of glitter chunks in it but that doesn't bother me. I think that's what gives it that nice "fresh look". I can't wait to try it in the spring time. It goes on very nicely and for me it is not super pigmented.

The packaging is awesome but the amount of money for how much product is discouraging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Oddly Enough, I rather liked this product. I love the original orgasm but have to admit, i really have to layer it for enough color to show up on my NC30 light olive complexion. With Super Orgasm, i only need one swipe! Yes there are HUGE chunks of gold glitter but they really fly off quickly. Just tap the brush and the glitter falls off. even if you put it on, the glitter kinda just flys off. Only a few stray rather unnoticeable pieces remained. I just love the pigment in this! great peach shade for my olive complexion. I would repurchase this. Lasts all day too!

Popular Blush Products