NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm

NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

3.9

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love this blush! I never cared for blushes with shimmer or glitter, but this started a craze for me. Super orgasm is a delicate pink with gold shimmer and glitter that just creates a glow on your cheeks. I find that it looks even better when layered over blushes, it acts as a blush/highlighter combo. It it a little messy with the packaging, because the blush is powdery and the glitters tend to get everywhere. But I keep it in the box that it came with to prevent that problem. This blush always makes me feel extra special when i put it on..maybe because it is so shimmery/glittery but most of the glitters do not transfer on the cheeks but drop off on the brush. So if you don't like glitter, this is probably not for you. But I love this, and it shows up on me just fine (NC 40-42).

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Just received this today in the mail and I'm in LOVE. The glitter is not very noticable at all (I've heard complaints about the glitter. It comes off when you put it on.) This has a nice shimmer and a very pretty flattery peachy pink shade. I think this can flatter any skintone. Beautiful blush. Money well spent.
*THE DESCRIPTION ON SEPHORA'S WEBSITE CLEARLY STATES THIS IS A PEACHY PINK WITH GOLD GLITTER -- SO IF YOU DON'T WANT GLITTER THEN DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT. GET THE REGULAR ORGASM BLUSH. DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GLITTER WHEN IT CLEARLY STATES THERE IS GLITTER IN THIS.*
I've been wearing this alot lately and I love it. Super pigmented. One stroke on the cheeks is enough for daytime wear.

on 2/26/2010 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Very nice color for the tanner ladies. I heard Orgasm doesn't show up on daker skin so I decided to get this one. My favorite blush of allll time is NARS Deep Throat. Super Orgasm is much like Deep Throat when it comes to the gold shimmer and coral color, except this one is more pink than Deep Throat. I think this will be my spring/summer blush!! Love it soooo much already! NARS is expensive but the quality of the product is top notch, you will not get disappointed.

on 1/20/2010 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a beautiful peach blush that compliments my tanned NC 40 skin. I wear dark bronzer practically everyday and this adds a nice warm-toned contrast that can be buildable for a natural look or a dramatic pop. I like dramatic makeup and was hoping that the glitter would show up on my skin but it didn't. Even though I own so many blushes, I keep coming back to this one. Love it!

on 10/2/2009 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my first NARS blush. I have been using blush for years, but I never found a blush that had long-lasting power. I tried using cream blush and then putting on powder blush on top for long-lasting power, but it wouldn't last til the end of the day. I've been reading about NARS blushes and their long-lasting power but I never really believed it until now. I was debating on whether to buy Orgasm or Super Orgasm, but since I had an olive skin tone, I went for Super Orgasm because it had more pigment. It's wonderful. It's my HG blush. It lasts all day (I don't need to retouch, seriously!) and the beautiful gold flecks make me look glowing. I've received compliments about how great my skin looks, on the first day i tried this blush. It looks so natural on me. I will definitely repurchase. Money is really no object when you find a product that really works.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love glitter so when I saw this at Sephora I was immediately attracted to it even though I don't regularly wear blush. The sales lady said it was for night time use, I guess because it's so sparkly but I tried it on and the glitter was hardly noticeable but what I did notice was the pretty flushed look it gave my face. I did a side by side comparison with the original O blush and SO looks brighter and more pink. I didn't buy it because $25 just seemed too steep for make up that was not in my routine but my BFF gave it to me as an X-Mas gift and I have been using it continually ever since. I only have to swipe my brush on the palette once and I shake it which gets rid of the bigger glitter particles, but I have to swipe it on my cheeks a few times to get a strong blush otherwise if I only give my cheeks one quick swipe it's not very noticeable. I wear it in the day time for work and it's not garish or overwhelming at all. I also love the slim black package and wide mirror.

on 6/7/2009 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I received this item from a swap and I like it ok. The coral color is very pretty and gives you a nice flushed look. Perfect for spring and summer. This blush is also infused with gold glitter. I would, however, make sure that you have a good primer because I don't see that the staying power is very long. But that's a easy fix. I love the rubber feeling compact and the mirror that is included. I also love that Nars made the compact very flat for easy storing and stacking. My gripe that would lead me to not repurchase this blush is the glitter! IMO it's rather large. Like something that you can purchase from an arts and crafts store! I am used to having blush with WAY smaller glitter flakes. When you apply this blush, the glitter stands out way more than the blush color due to the size of the flakes.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I dont like this blush as much as I like the original O, this one has glitter in it and they dont even stay on your face they just splatter all over the place, if I really want them to stay then I gave to first spray my brush w/ some fix+ then get some super O, but then my cheeks will looks like little disco balls, soooo I only wear this at night, its good for going out! ;-0

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The jury's really out as to whether or not this blush is re-purchase material. SupO is very subtle to me- it isn't the peachy pink I was expecting. I was expecting bold, fresh color. What I got on my C3-ish face (my skin has changed color since I bought it) is a minimal flush of color with a shine not unlike what I get with my embarrasingly oily skin, I need no help here. I'm testing the color on virgin skin today, and sometimes I see the flush of color, and sometimes I just see a darkening of my skin, like what happens to metal if there no light on it. I need to smile to see the definate color on the apples pf my cheeks.

And whoever's bright idea it was to put shimmer in blush (not just this blush, ANY blush) needs to be smacked. But the color, whatever does get deposited on my skin, is especially nice. There just needs to be more of that and less shimmer, and I feel that depostiting more blush just adds to a build-up of shimmer. I have been using a brush though, I'm going to try sponging. But if it really gets rediculous, I'm going to go exchange it.

Now, with such a bad review, why the 3 lippies? Well, just because it didnt work on me doesnt mean that it cant work dfor someone else. The subtle flush may work better for the fair skinned, and the shimmer for someone who needs extra help in the highlighting/glow-yness department. The actual color in and of itself is gorgeous. And the glitter is not as bad as it looks. Really.

Edit: I returned this product. It's so incredibly sheer and shiny that it's not worth holding onto. It'd never work on me. I need matte colors, and the lack of pigment in this blush for the money is so incredibly disappointing its not even funny.

on 12/27/2008 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Even though I have been a devoted O user, I am absolutely stunned at how much I love this blush. The color payoff is great, and there's a deep luminosity that the original O doesn't give. No doubt, the glitter is scary, but I highly recommend you try this if possible--the glitter pretty much dissipates and becomes part of this blush's glow factor. Also, just tap your brush and the larger flakes fall off. This is my new HG blush. 5 lippies and would most definitely buy again!

Popular Blush Products