NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm

NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm
NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

3.3

on 7/2/2015 1:43:00 PM

USD $30. I rarely return products, but this was one of them. The color was ok - I could've worked with it. I just could not deal with the glitter. I'm normally not afraid to use shimmer, glitter, and glow, but this one is Just Too Much! Even for me! The large flecks of glitter float around everywhere, and you just can't control it. It's all over your face, hair, hands, clothing - all your brushes somehow end up with glitter! I had to pull out everything on my dressing table, drawers, brush containers - EVERYTHING - to wash after using this. So annoyed!

on 1/30/2015 7:09:00 PM

You need a high quality brush specifically made for blushing to get the color payoff without clumping. Like many mentioned, it has large glitters that you gotta pick out one by one b/c it will get embedded in your pores. Try using fingertips to rub it on, and its a mess! It will surely clump on your skin and and theres like 50 gold glitter on your fingertips that you are not sure what to do with. Not easy to use in a hurry and the glitter turned me off. I like full face and the glam/club look but.....this isnt happening still. Also, the black packaging with the rubbery texture that alot of makeup brands use is not really great. It gets dirty so fast, and no matter how vigorously I clean it, some spots seem to never go away.

I buy this one because the Orgasm is a calamity for people with pores problem and yellow skin. The super orgasm seems better.
It is expensive, but I think it is worth because you can use it for a long long long time( maybe nobody can run out of it I guess).But on the other hand, there are some products have better cost performance, like BOURJOIS 34# and sleek rose#, which both have similar color with this one.
I like the color, make the skin tone brighter.
I like the packaging, easy to become dirty but looked expensive.

on 4/20/2012 2:47:00 AM

the reason that makes me buy super orgasm it's the color is more pinkier than orgasm which i dont like peachy pink colour.. and the gold flecks on super orgasm was chunky.. that mean i could work with it..

this color perfect for me who nw10, give me a blushing natural cheeks (its mean reddish cheeks) but too bad i'm not kinda love the color so i think i would swap it..

the pigmentation just awsome.. just like another nars blushes

there's some trick that i have for the glitters..
use a synthetic flufy blush brushes, swipe it lightly, dab it about twice or more on the pan than blow the brush.. than apply on ur cheeks.. with this techniques, you wont be worry again with the glitters!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

BEAUTIFUL color!!! Pink color with gold specks makes my tan skin look amazing, and glamourously natural. Easy to match with almost anything. This is a staple of mine.

on 8/27/2010 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this blush!
At first I was a little hesitant of this blush because of the glitter, but my mom talked me into getting this one as opposed to the regular orgasm.
I'm so glad she did.

When I apply this with a regular blush brush, the sparkles don't pick up and it can easily be worn during the day to school (or whatevs). When I apply it with a duo fiber brush ( mac 187) it picks up the sparkles and makes for a really awesome night look.

The glitter isn't as in-your-face as one might think. It's actually quite subtle and can only be seen when it catches the light.

The overall look is quite stunning and unique.

Did not work for me. Sold this right after I got this.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this blush!!Yes it does look super tacky on the palette but when i swipe some on my cheeks it looks just nice. It certainly doesn't make me look like a disco ball in the middle of the day. It gave me that nice flush of pink with some gold undertone to my face. This blush is also nice for going out when it apply a little thicker.

My skin is NC15-20. So this super orgasm is too red for me. And when i use it i don't know where the big gold shimmer has gone. Sometimes it gone to my shirt or my desk. I want it to be on my face not wherelse.

on 11/24/2008 3:38:00 PM

This is my first NARS blush/product. I initally wanted to original Orgasm, but i figured i can pick that one up anytime since Super O is suppose to be a limited edition.
I love NARS packaging as it is sleek and the rubbery feeling is nice and soft.
As for the blush itself -- yes it is glittery and yes it does have HUGE flakes of glitter in it, but as sever reviewers have said... this can simply be counteracted by tapping the brush and applying with a light hand. It's a beautiful colour that really does give that perfect glow. I have an extensive blush collection and this is the one i go to daily (at the moment)... i wouldn't repurchase again (i don't think) just because it takes me a while to hit pan when it comes to blushes... but with my daily use... who knows?
I took one lippy away because it didn't last all day as many other reviewers have said it did... although i must admit it does last much longer than MAC blushes... it still didn't last as long as i would've liked.

Popular Blush Products