NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm
NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

3.6

Now this blush was awful! It had very little (almost no) pigmentation and was extremely glittery.

on 8/9/2016 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Too much glitter. The color is lovely otherwise.

on 4/26/2016 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The SA mixed up the products and I didnt realise i had gotten this instead of the super orgasm. After being really annoyed I tried this sparkly blush and was pleasantly surprised! The huge shimmers dont linger around much and leave behind a long lasting colour similar to orgasm but even better for deeper nc45 type skintones like mine. Made my skin nice and glowly. When u go out in the sun the stray glitter is like a little surprise and looks alright. I actually wear Mac Brickstone and then a touch of super orgasm to give me the perfect day to night transition look! Love it The trick to use a light hand and tap your brush before application and you will get the perfect shade just like the regular orgasm

on 10/22/2015 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm a huge fan of Nars in general, and I do like this color but it's got far too much glitter. I only wear it on special outings and quite often forget about it, so I've had it sitting in my drawer for ages.

I'd rather buy Orgasm, it's much more suitable for daily wear.

on 7/5/2015 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This color is a lot of fun in the summer. It is the basic Orgasm peach/pink color with an extra shot of sparkle. I may be going against type wearing at my age, but I love it! I took off one lippie because of the extreme sparkle...but that is actually part of the reason I love it. It is FUN to wear! Luckily, I really don't have much in the way of wrinkles yet, so maybe that is why I can get by with it (people say I look like I am in my 40's...either hooray for me, or they are just being nice..lol) It just spells out summer to me, and like Nars original Orgasm, it will go with anything.

on 8/15/2014 12:38:00 PM

this is a nice blush for if you're having a night out but for day to day it is SO glittery, there were literally chunks of glitter on my face. Having said that it did have a nice colour to it and it was long lasting so it's really dependant on what you want it for! :)

on 7/10/2014 10:44:00 PM

Very cute blush.. it looks exactly like orgasm but with a ton of glitter chunks. It's best for going out at night.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Pros:
Nice color

Cons:
packaging, looks dirty after a while
price $30

Its an okay blush, would not buy again. Its a bit too glittery but I use a large fluffy powder blush to apply and it gets rid of most of the glitter and picks up more color.

on 6/9/2014 6:55:00 AM

Gorgeous color- but the glitter can be slightly too much. I often find it on my shirt afterwards.

on 3/1/2014 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I got this as a gift from my best friend and it is my daily go-to blush.

This blush has a warm peachy tone with flecks of golden glitter. It instantly adds a healthy rosy glow to my skin. I personally don't mind the glitter, though it travels to other places of my face. I just brush it off before I set everything. It has great blendability and staying power. I can always count on this to complete my look. A little goes a long way.

Popular Blush Products