NARS Super Orgasm

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
NARS Super Orgasm
NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

Too much glitter and the color doesn't work for me

I LOVE this product!! It's one of my FAVORITE blushes! It's a gorgeous color and has a golden under shade. I wear it all day, everyday! I literally can not wear it enough. It has lasted me for a long time and a little goes a long way. Even on a Rudy undertone, the colors still look great! It definitely gives live to my face!

on 1/20/2016 8:35:00 AM

The NARS original orgasm blush is an iconic product that most makeup junkies own or have owned. I am a fan of the original blush although it's not my favorite. I was excited to try the newer Super Orgasm blush...I don't like it...at...all. There's too much glitter. This would be great in a Toddler's and Tiara's pageant although you wouldn't want to paint your child up in a blush titled super orgasm. That would be in poor taste and those pageants are all about keeping it classy. The color is ok, it's a pinky peach shade with giant chunks of GLITTER. It looks like someone smacked you in the face with a bag of glitter. This is not flattering and to pay $30 for a blush that looks like you're working the afternoon shift at some hobunk strip club out by an airport is not good. This is just bad. Shame on NARS for thinking people will buy anything.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Possibly my favourite pink blush ever.
It's a beautiful balance of cool and warm, and I find it makes my eyes look bluer. Blends beautifully with Laguna bronzer. I use this colour a lot for bridal work as I find it stays on and flatters most skin tones. It's less shimmery and gold than orgasm, so it is more flattering if you don't have perfect skin on your cheeks.
Now. A word about the glitter. Yes, there is glitter, however, if you tap your blush brush lightly before applying, the glitter falls off and the colour stays on, making it a beautiful Demi matte pink. I personally like the kabuki yachiyo brush for this but any good blush brush will do! 💞💞💞

I'm probably one of the few here that really likes this blush.

I'm not put off by the gold sparkle, and I really don't have much of a problem using it on the skin. As a matter of fact, I really don't see the any large gold flecks, but I am left with a nice pink blush shot through with a nice gold shimmer.

It looks even better paired with my favorite bronzer, and leaves me with a nice sculpted cheek with a little bit of gold highlight.

on 10/23/2013 12:09:00 AM

This blush is wearable, but barely. There is a ton of shimmer. I use an elf blush brush that doesn't pick up a lot of pigment so my face is not covered by glitter. With a light hand this produces a pretty coral flush. I would not repurchase but do enjoy it.

Cannot rave about this enough!!! It is a cult beauty product for a reason. It is such a flattering colour- a peachy pink with subtle gold shimmer. I have recommended to all my friends from pale skin to olive tones and it looks equally good on all.

I doubt I will ever buy another blusher again!

on 1/31/2013 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

In the pan it is chunky glitter, but when I apply it (with MAC 168) and blend it into my skin, the glitter basically goes away. I find it to be a nice color on me after blending.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Great color and sparkles! Super Orgasm is such a pretty, fun shade!! One of my favorites to use on a night out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I could do without the glitter chunks, but this blush is so pretty. Orgasm is too peachy on me, but this pinker version is just perfect. Would definitely repurchase, annoying glitter or no.

Popular Blush Products