NARS Super Orgasm

NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

2.5

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

So I had to write a review on this blush since it gets such a bad rap. Super Orgasm is so much better than Orgasm, especially if you have darker, cooler skin. SO is pinker, while still being peachy-pink, and the actual shimmer is finer. NARS put these huge pieces of glitter in it, but they are purely decorative. One tap of your brush and they're gone or better yet I prefer using the 187 brush, which doesn't really pick up the glitter in the first place. I was kind of biased against SO until I tried it myself, but once I did I was very shocked and pleased.

I am a NW43 and Orgasm doesn't really show, it's only the gold shimmer and R&R Call Me had too much gold sheen for my cooler skin. I looked like a gold plated statue. I'm very happy I gave this blush a chance and if you're interested in this color I think you should too. I'm taking a point off simply because I don't need decorative glitter, it just doesn't need to be there, even if it easy to tap off.

on 10/4/2008 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

To all medium and dark skinned AA ladies, don't bother. This WILL not show up. Except forf a few random flakes of glitter this has no color payoff. I am returning mine to Sephora. Very disappointed.

Popular Blush Products