NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm

NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm
NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

3.4

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous colour. Like Benefit Rockateur which is a favourite of mine. I don't notice the glitter. Maybe the brush I use doesn't pick it up?

I wouldn't buy this again because I found the staying power poor. Even with setting spray by lunch time it looked like I had no colour. Disappointing.

on 9/3/2015 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Orgasm is a lovely colour, there is no denying that, but with the super orgasm, there is just too much glitter!!

I tried it on once, and even at 26 (I'm 29 now) it just looked ridiculous . I cannot get away with glitter , perhaps it's my ultra pale skin, I'm not sure .

But if you're younger or simply enjoy a fun blush and don't mind the unnatural look, this could be for you. A night at the club perhaps?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I could do without the glitter chunks, but this blush is so pretty. Orgasm is too peachy on me, but this pinker version is just perfect. Would definitely repurchase, annoying glitter or no.

on 7/17/2012 11:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Not a fan of super orgasm...I can't stand the gigantic gold glitter in it. I really like the original orgasm blush and received this in a palette to try. I can take some glitter... but this is ridiculous and looks terrible on my cheeks. This was a fail for me but if you like super chunky gitter and the color orgasm than this might be right up your alley.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My only complaint with this product is the "sparkle" and there is no shortage here! If you are like me and like a natural flushed look then this is not the blush for you! I looked like someone sprinkled me in fairy dust lol,lovely packaging though!

on 3/24/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Super Orgasm is a very forgiving warm pink blush with small flecks of glitter, as opposed to the very finely crushed shimmer in the original Orgasm. I've found that the amount of glitter that translates to your face depends on the type of brush you use for application and whether you wear a primer directly under it. Some days I wear this as blush and as eyeshadow together and it looks gorgeous. I get barely any on my face, but I can get a gorgeous bright & sparkly eye with it as well. I apply this to my face with a Dior cheek brush after my concealer, foundation, and setting powder. On my eyes I apply it directly over UDPP with a MAC 217 (and UD Foxy as a highlight) and the glitter sticks to my eyelids just as I placed it (no fallout). It looks truly heavenly! Great for a simple, girly office look and like I said it's very forgiving. I have started to experience some anxiety over running out! I'm an NC35.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Let me start off by saying I HATE THIS BLUSH!! okay now let me tell you why. It has large chucks of glitter that get everywhere. Even at night I wouldnt wear it. I know some people are into that look but its not for anybody who doesnt wanna look like a strobe light. Total waste of $28. I wish I could return it but I ordered it and unfortunately threw the return paper away. I had high expectations and now Im highly dissapointed. I wouldnt even give it to someone because I would hate to see a friend wear something so hideous!

on 10/23/2011 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I purchased this at Sephora for $27. I had gone into Sephora prior to purchasing this and requested a sample of NARS Orgasm simply because I wanted to see if it lived up to the hype. I found it pretty and when I went to Sephora to purchase a NARS blush, Super Orgasm caught my eyes. I'm a sucker for sparkly things. I wear this on a fairly regular basis and don't find it to be such a glitterbomb as some imply. I only put two light sweeps on my brush for each cheek and I buff it into my skin. While I find it to be a pretty blush, I put I wouldn't purchase that shade again because there are so many other NARS blushes that I would like to try.

on 4/10/2011 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous color and don't be fooled with the amount of sparkle in it! It seems (and I may be crazy) that most of the sparkle does not get deposited on my cheeks but the color is just gorg with just the perfect "kiss" of color!

on 12/15/2010 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The color is lovely, very pigmented and a lovely deep pinky coral with flecks of gold. The shimmer looks a bit much in the pan but doesn't come out that way when applied. Also really like Nars packaging, very elegant.

Popular Blush Products