NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm

NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

3.5

on 7/5/2015 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This color is a lot of fun in the summer. It is the basic Orgasm peach/pink color with an extra shot of sparkle. I may be going against type wearing at my age, but I love it! I took off one lippie because of the extreme sparkle...but that is actually part of the reason I love it. It is FUN to wear! Luckily, I really don't have much in the way of wrinkles yet, so maybe that is why I can get by with it (people say I look like I am in my 40's...either hooray for me, or they are just being nice..lol) It just spells out summer to me, and like Nars original Orgasm, it will go with anything.

on 7/2/2015 1:43:00 PM

USD $30. I rarely return products, but this was one of them. The color was ok - I could've worked with it. I just could not deal with the glitter. I'm normally not afraid to use shimmer, glitter, and glow, but this one is Just Too Much! Even for me! The large flecks of glitter float around everywhere, and you just can't control it. It's all over your face, hair, hands, clothing - all your brushes somehow end up with glitter! I had to pull out everything on my dressing table, drawers, brush containers - EVERYTHING - to wash after using this. So annoyed!

on 3/1/2014 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I got this as a gift from my best friend and it is my daily go-to blush.

This blush has a warm peachy tone with flecks of golden glitter. It instantly adds a healthy rosy glow to my skin. I personally don't mind the glitter, though it travels to other places of my face. I just brush it off before I set everything. It has great blendability and staying power. I can always count on this to complete my look. A little goes a long way.

on 9/23/2012 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I didn't purchase this product but got a mini version using a coupon online. It's a pretty mauve-y warmer pink color with shots of gold glitter in it. Because of the glitter, it has some fall down when you use a brush to pick up the product. It deposits some of the gold glitter on the cheek but most fall down, thus I don't see this as a day time blush or for people with large pores.

However, for darker skin tones, it doesn't show up as a blush. Instead it makes a pretty golden pinky highlighter. I would say this blush is most suitable for light to medium skin tones.

um, i feel like i'm missing something. this blush has huge chunks of gold glitter in it, so it looks totally unnatural on my fair skin...the base color is pretty, but i look like i'm about to perform on stage or something with all that glitter. got this as part of a set but would never purchase it-it's way too fake looking.

Super Orgasm is a slightly shimmery peachy-pink blush with large chunks of glitter. I would prefer this without the glitter chunks, but since they're quite big, they easily fall off (unless your base is quite sticky) so its not really a big thing to worry about.
I don't think this product is a must-have as there are similar blushes in the market that don't have the chunky glitters, eg. MAC Springsheen and Benefit Coralista.
For some swatches: http://www.princess-livia.com/2010/07/nars-blush-haul-swatches.html

on 8/31/2011 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a mini (free with purchase) so I shouldn't complain, but I don't understand this product at all! It leaves you with large pieces of glitter on your face (in random spots like your nose or chin). The color itself is a nice wearable pink that's not too cool, but still.... If you ignore the chunks it's pretty matte (not glowy). I'd go for Orgasm or Deep Throat over this any day!

In the past I never used blush. But this was actually my first blush EVER & now I can't do without it. It's a beautiful peach-toned blush with a hint of shimmer (not as sparkly as it seems in the pan) & it really accents my face and gives me this luminous peachy glow. Perfect shade for the summer.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I cannot believe how much I love this blush. I avoided it like the plague for a couple of years because of the glitter, but I decided to try it out a little while ago at my local Sephora and fell in love. I am 41-years-old, so I prudently avoid anything garish. Nonetheless, I decided to try this blush and loved it so much I had to go back the next morning to purchase it.

This is everything I hoped that the original Orgasm blush would be. The color is a gorgeous, golden apricot pink. It is "rosy" whereas the original Orgasm is "orange-y." The glitter does not show up on my cheeks at all. I only have to apply the tiniest amount to achieve a lovely glowing look on my cheeks. I've never been able to replicate this before.

If you have tried Orgasm but it wasn't quite right, don't hesitate to check this out, no matter what your age. It is just right for those of use who lean toward the cool side of neutral (rather than the warm side which is more suitable for Orgasm -- also a gorgeous, irreplaceable shade), and is absolutely perfect for the warmer months ahead.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Yes, I was skeptical and this was given to me. My previous experience with Orgasm (the Muliple AND lip gloss) wasn't all that fantastic, but this is amazing. The golden glitter is subtle, it's so pigmented, it really imitates my flush perfectly. It's awesome on medium skin, I really really liked it.

Popular Blush Products