NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm
NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

3.8

Now this blush was awful! It had very little (almost no) pigmentation and was extremely glittery.

I LOVE this product!! It's one of my FAVORITE blushes! It's a gorgeous color and has a golden under shade. I wear it all day, everyday! I literally can not wear it enough. It has lasted me for a long time and a little goes a long way. Even on a Rudy undertone, the colors still look great! It definitely gives live to my face!

on 10/22/2015 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm a huge fan of Nars in general, and I do like this color but it's got far too much glitter. I only wear it on special outings and quite often forget about it, so I've had it sitting in my drawer for ages.

I'd rather buy Orgasm, it's much more suitable for daily wear.

on 7/5/2015 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This color is a lot of fun in the summer. It is the basic Orgasm peach/pink color with an extra shot of sparkle. I may be going against type wearing at my age, but I love it! I took off one lippie because of the extreme sparkle...but that is actually part of the reason I love it. It is FUN to wear! Luckily, I really don't have much in the way of wrinkles yet, so maybe that is why I can get by with it (people say I look like I am in my 40's...either hooray for me, or they are just being nice..lol) It just spells out summer to me, and like Nars original Orgasm, it will go with anything.

on 1/30/2015 7:09:00 PM

You need a high quality brush specifically made for blushing to get the color payoff without clumping. Like many mentioned, it has large glitters that you gotta pick out one by one b/c it will get embedded in your pores. Try using fingertips to rub it on, and its a mess! It will surely clump on your skin and and theres like 50 gold glitter on your fingertips that you are not sure what to do with. Not easy to use in a hurry and the glitter turned me off. I like full face and the glam/club look but.....this isnt happening still. Also, the black packaging with the rubbery texture that alot of makeup brands use is not really great. It gets dirty so fast, and no matter how vigorously I clean it, some spots seem to never go away.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this blush. It provides the perfect combination of peach and pink, however, there are huge chunks of gold glitter in it! I don't find the glitter necessary. A shimmery blush is nice, yes, but I don't see why anyone from any age group would want chunks of gold glitter on her face. After application I usually only end up with a few chunks of glitter on my face that I can easily dust off, so it's not a big issue. I think the regular nars orgasm is pretty much the same thing, minus the glitter. I like this blush, sure, but I wouldn't repurchase due to the big price tag and unnecessary glitter.
UPDATE: As you get further down into the pan, there is even more glitter. I ended up with glitter ALL over my face, so back to Sephora this goes!!

on 8/15/2014 12:38:00 PM

this is a nice blush for if you're having a night out but for day to day it is SO glittery, there were literally chunks of glitter on my face. Having said that it did have a nice colour to it and it was long lasting so it's really dependant on what you want it for! :)

on 7/10/2014 10:44:00 PM

Very cute blush.. it looks exactly like orgasm but with a ton of glitter chunks. It's best for going out at night.

on 6/9/2014 6:55:00 AM

Gorgeous color- but the glitter can be slightly too much. I often find it on my shirt afterwards.

on 11/9/2013 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this blush. The quality is superb. It creates a very natural looking colour on my face. It makes me look fresh and the glitter doesnt bother me at all. When applied high and on the right spot, it gives me the illusion of cheekbones that I never have.

Popular Blush Products