NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm

NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

1.9

on 7/23/2011 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely even worst than their regular orgasm blush. Super duper highlights every pore on your face. Be warned that it's not for the office definitely. Good for clubs where glitter and sparkles on the face is the norm.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the first time I have been dissapointed with a NARS blush. I love NARS Orgasm and for years it's always been a staple in my makeup collection. I thought "What wouldn't there be to love about Super Orgasm?" Well I found out: huge chunks of glitter. If a glittery look is what you are going for, then you will probably like this. Me on the other hand am going to stick to the original.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I love almost everything about this blush. I'm very fair with pink undertones, and it just works for me. It looks nice. The only problem I have is with the gold flecks. None of them adhere to my face, whether I'm wearing foundation or not, and the flecks go everywhere, all over everything that I'm wearing and on my makeup mirror. I don't think I'm flinging the brush or anything when I'm applying it. I don't really even notice a gold sheen or sparkle with this blush, at least on me...it seems to go on matte, for the most part. It just creates a mess, which makes me wish I had bought the standard O. As far as the color & tone, it's fantastic. Holy cow, though, is it ever expensive for a blush, ridiculously expensive. You do get quite a bit of product for your money, but the price...it's hard to get over. I would probably buy either the standard O or Super O again if I completely ran out, though, because I just love it that much!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

ummm... i'll stick with orgasm. this was WAY too glittery for me. there's a fine line between what i'd like to call a "radiant sheen" and "discocheek." this fell into the ladder category.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The jury's really out as to whether or not this blush is re-purchase material. SupO is very subtle to me- it isn't the peachy pink I was expecting. I was expecting bold, fresh color. What I got on my C3-ish face (my skin has changed color since I bought it) is a minimal flush of color with a shine not unlike what I get with my embarrasingly oily skin, I need no help here. I'm testing the color on virgin skin today, and sometimes I see the flush of color, and sometimes I just see a darkening of my skin, like what happens to metal if there no light on it. I need to smile to see the definate color on the apples pf my cheeks.

And whoever's bright idea it was to put shimmer in blush (not just this blush, ANY blush) needs to be smacked. But the color, whatever does get deposited on my skin, is especially nice. There just needs to be more of that and less shimmer, and I feel that depostiting more blush just adds to a build-up of shimmer. I have been using a brush though, I'm going to try sponging. But if it really gets rediculous, I'm going to go exchange it.

Now, with such a bad review, why the 3 lippies? Well, just because it didnt work on me doesnt mean that it cant work dfor someone else. The subtle flush may work better for the fair skinned, and the shimmer for someone who needs extra help in the highlighting/glow-yness department. The actual color in and of itself is gorgeous. And the glitter is not as bad as it looks. Really.

Edit: I returned this product. It's so incredibly sheer and shiny that it's not worth holding onto. It'd never work on me. I need matte colors, and the lack of pigment in this blush for the money is so incredibly disappointing its not even funny.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hated it it was more glitter than color, ill stick to the original...

on 10/4/2008 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

To all medium and dark skinned AA ladies, don't bother. This WILL not show up. Except forf a few random flakes of glitter this has no color payoff. I am returning mine to Sephora. Very disappointed.

Popular Blush Products