NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm

NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm
NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

3.4

on 7/10/2014 10:44:00 PM

Very cute blush.. it looks exactly like orgasm but with a ton of glitter chunks. It's best for going out at night.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Pros:
Nice color

Cons:
packaging, looks dirty after a while
price $30

Its an okay blush, would not buy again. Its a bit too glittery but I use a large fluffy powder blush to apply and it gets rid of most of the glitter and picks up more color.

on 3/1/2014 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I got this as a gift from my best friend and it is my daily go-to blush.

This blush has a warm peachy tone with flecks of golden glitter. It instantly adds a healthy rosy glow to my skin. I personally don't mind the glitter, though it travels to other places of my face. I just brush it off before I set everything. It has great blendability and staying power. I can always count on this to complete my look. A little goes a long way.

on 5/8/2013 4:04:00 PM

'Super orgasm' is a deeper tone than NARS's super-hyped 'orgasm' in the same peachy/pink colour family. It is pretty long lasting but contains huge irregular flecks of gold glitter which create a lot of fall-out and leave a slightly uneven texture on the face. Due to the glitter I would not recommend to those who have oily skin or imperfections as they will be highlighted by the noticeable glitter.

Without the glitter, I would really enjoy the product but it is too much for me, especially to wear in the daytime. I love NARS but this is not a repurchase for me. If you're going to splash out on a NARS blush, I'd pick another colour!

Cannot rave about this enough!!! It is a cult beauty product for a reason. It is such a flattering colour- a peachy pink with subtle gold shimmer. I have recommended to all my friends from pale skin to olive tones and it looks equally good on all.

I doubt I will ever buy another blusher again!

on 5/30/2012 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Super Orgasm should really say Super Shimmer. I gave it away:( Too much shimmer for me which is sad because it's a beautiful color besides the glitter that is impossible to get away from. Not good if you have visible pores.

I bought this blush because i find some more matte blushes to be boring. I hoped this blush would give me that extra dimension of color, because it had sparkles. When I first bought it and applied it at home, i enjoyed the color, but i soon realized that how sparkly it was . What I don't like about this Blush is that I don't find the pigmentation to be very good, as a blush, you have to keep applying it over and over to get enough color to wear as a blush. There is also a lot of glitter, as others have stated in their reviews of this product. Which is not necessarily bad in my opinion, but it makes it hard for me to wear during the day, unless I am doing something non -professional. But besides that, I like the glitter pieces, in this formula, I think they go on the skin a lot smoother, reflect nicely on my skin and look less obvious on my skin then say Mac MSF,, which sometimes make skin too shinny and especially when i wear during the day. My secret with using this blush is to either apply it before or after my regular blush, to give my other blush a little more dimension and sparkle. I think this product is decent, I think if you end up using it the way I do, then its overpriced, its not necessarily a bad product, but defiantly not a must have product or one for beginners in make up. But if you have extra money to spend, one something to give your other blushes dimension, when your out on the town give this a shot!. I have not tried other NARS blushes but i am still willing to buy them again, but I don't think I would purchase this product again.

on 8/31/2011 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a mini (free with purchase) so I shouldn't complain, but I don't understand this product at all! It leaves you with large pieces of glitter on your face (in random spots like your nose or chin). The color itself is a nice wearable pink that's not too cool, but still.... If you ignore the chunks it's pretty matte (not glowy). I'd go for Orgasm or Deep Throat over this any day!

on 9/3/2010 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm nc30-35, yellow-beased, oily skin. This blush is pigmented and looks dark rosy-pink in colour with chunky glitter in the pan. On my skin it gives me a pretty glowy, pinky flush on my presently tanned skin. I discovered that if you tap your brush into the pan instead of swirling it, you won't get as much glitter on your face. I love the effect is has on my cheeks and doesn't make me look shiny. Compared with deep throat, deep throat is more peachy-pink and lighter in colour while this is more rosy.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This blush is a little expensive, but is very worth it. A little goes a long way. I was worried about the glitter, but it looks amazing once applied. It is very subdued and subtle, and instead just looks like I am glowing. This always looks good on my very fair skin. And I am amazed that it looks natural. It looks like it is my natural blush - like I went for a run. A great product. This is in my top two for blushes.

Update: I started noticing that this was making me more red than naturally flushed. I have very fair skin and this just did not work well with my complexion. I did notice that the gold specks are not even noticeable. I did not even notice the gold after I applied it. I have stopped using it and have noticed other blushes work better for me. This will be going back to Sephora.

Popular Blush Products